• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

MechDX

Amazing the people here shitting on this idea are also fans of teams with franchise QB's/team leaders.

Coincidence?

Ok pyscho. the only people to blame are McNair, Smith and O'Brien. Fans and Houston ain't got nothing to do with it.

One pseudo reporter = a delusional fanbase?

Stop supporting it then. Don't buy tickets, don't buy merchandise, stop clicking Texans supported websites...etc... McNair is getting his even when they are the laughing stock of the league. So yes I do partially blame the fans

Spinluck

Who does this remind you guys of?
1446023974370.jpg

She can sit on my face

dionysus

Yaldog
That reddit post about Rick Smith seems like business as usual for GMs. I am not as familiar with the machinations of NFL GMs but that wouldn't even raise an eyebrow in baseball where GMs actively screw over star players in the minor leagues, and their major league team that year by withholding them till certain dates, just to get one more year out of them on the cheap.

That reddit post about Rick Smith seems like business as usual for GMs. I am not as familiar with the machinations of NFL GMs but that wouldn't even raise an eyebrow in baseball where GMs actively screw over star players in the minor leagues, and their major league team that year by withholding them till certain dates, just to get one more year out of them on the cheap.

I mean Scott Boras threw a very public hissy fit about Kris Bryant for this kind of thing.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Stop supporting it then. Don't buy tickets, don't buy merchandise, stop clicking Texans supported websites...etc... McNair is getting his even when they are the laughing stock of the league. So yes I do partially blame the fans

You can't be this moronic can you? You realize every single NFL owner on day 1 of the season has enough money to make payroll for the entire season right?

They went 2-14 in 2013 and every single game was sold out, yet they still fired Kubiak before the season was even over.

You were probably one of those idiots calling 610 saying McNair wasn't going to fire anyone during 2013.

MechDX

You can't be this moronic can you? You realize every single NFL owner on day 1 of the season has enough money to make payroll for the entire season right?

They went 2-14 in 2013 and every single game was sold out, yet they still fired Kubiak before the season was even over.

You were probably one of those idiots calling 610 saying McNair wasn't going to fire anyone during 2013.

There was always a small part of me that felt he wouldn't fire Kubiak. I didn't believe the thought of McNair is just cheap idea then. I do now.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Oh Gee, just now on mad radio

Seth Payne: I went back and watched the first quarter of the coaches tape and Andre Hal shouldn't be playing strong safety, he looks like he has no idea what he's doing out there.

Bread

Banned
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 2 minutes ago
Reports from Houston are that team has quit on #GM Rick Smith, apparently the team was upset that friend and legend Brennan Williams was cut
mech was right

Don't even care if I'm overreacting, fire Rick Smith. Guy's a cancer in the locker room, has done jackall with his high draft picks, and fights with BoB. I'd rather give BoB another year or two leash than give Rick Smith another year or two. Smith's had enough leash, thrown Kubes under the bus, has revealing photos of McNair, just get rid of him.

MechDX

Don't even care if I'm overreacting, fire Rick Smith. Guy's a cancer in the locker room, has done jackall with his high draft picks, and fights with BoB. I'd rather give BoB another year or two leash than give Rick Smith another year or two. Smith's had enough leash, thrown Kubes under the bus, has revealing photos of McNair, just get rid of him.

0ghvmoO.png

Was this you?

Bread

Banned
have you guys not heard the story the boy who cried wolf? Like, that shit was funny the first time when someone did it and actually got some people, but now its been done so much its played out.
do you really think i'm trying to trick people with that tweet

it's called a joke bruh

Your SD and NO picks are the only iffy picks to me.

Detroit is a question as well. One OT win against the Bears shouldn't inspire to much confidence. They should play well, but the O-Line is a huge question mark. Stafford has spent more time eating the dirt than he has anything else, and that's never a good sign.

Line_HTX

Fucking Football man, I shouldn't get this upset about the Texans. They've given me glimmers of hope over the years. Fuck man, Bring Back David Carr, at least then we could revel on 1 or 2 games a year where we win. This is just depressing.

Ok, not that far man... Maybe a different QB that won't make H-E-B commercials where he's afraid of brown bags.

we have 2 wins!

damn it Foster, at least I could enjoy watching the team lose with Foster. With Foster out, fuck this team man fuck this team, fuck this GM, fuck this defense, fuck the media's obsession with Watt and Clowney. Fuck

You can tell I'm awesome because I'm cursing, where's that thread when I need it.

Top Bottom