• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Respect

Most important take away form last night? Dion Lewis' nickname is apparently lil dirty...oh and he's pretty damn good. Misi find his cleats yet?

Fox318

SORd6.jpg

a classic reborn

eS7pI4C.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Outside of a couple mainstays I doubt most people could name the Pats OL this or last year. Reason being...it doesn't matter. Brady will get the ball out, and they'll use the pressure against you. The offense is even faster than last year and they added LeSean McCoy's understudy.

Mix that with the league's leading passrusher who isn't a piece of shit like his bro, and a competent defense that gets to play with a fat cushion? I can't see any roadblocks on the way, should be a matter of staying healthy.

I guess you can throw all the woe is us flags you want, or state all the hypothetical scenarios where the Pats might lose. Nobody buys it at this point. It's like the wolf that's wearing Grandmother's clothing. They're going to eat your children and shit in your house.

Fox318

Winston is quietly having a really good rookie season.

But y'all don't wanna hear that!

you mind taking that crab leg out of your mouth before you talk?

Besides no QB gets to celebrate when he lets Washington beat them after being up by a million points.

Wrayfield

Most important take away form last night? Dion Lewis' nickname is apparently lil dirty...oh and he's pretty damn good. Misi find his cleats yet?

That was such a stellar move. Hard to hate the guy. That third-down screen on the first drive was also amazing.

Outside of a couple mainstays I doubt most people could name the Pats OL this or last year. Reason being...it doesn't matter. Brady will get the ball out, and they'll use the pressure against you. The offense is even faster than last year and they added LeSean McCoy's understudy.

Mix that with the league's leading passrusher who isn't a piece of shit like his bro, and a competent defense that gets to play with a fat cushion? I can't see any roadblocks on the way, should be a matter of staying healthy.

I guess you can throw all the woe is us flags you want, or state all the hypothetical scenarios where the Pats might lose. Nobody buys it at this point. It's like the wolf that's wearing Grandmother's clothing. They're going to eat your children and shit in your house.
Seeing Patriots fans whine last night about every little miscue really puts it into perspective how spoiled and out of touch they are from other fans.

"Our third down defense is terrible!"
"Another dropped pass!"
"Too many penalties!"
"I don't feel comfortable with this lead!"

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Cry me a fucking river.

The more time marches on the more I long for a Patriots era post-B&B. Maybe then for once in the past 15 years Pats fans will have a complaint worth mentioning.

I hate this entitled fanbase and this evil team with every fiber of my being. Yes, I'm salty, I'm jealous, I'm bitter. What AFC East fan that has really put energy into following their team isn't? Why wouldn't you be? The Patriots have practically ruined football for me for the past 20+ years, but I'm truly sorry you guys let the Dolphins convert that one 3rd and 10.

Seeing Patriots fans whine last night about every little miscue really puts it into perspective how spoiled and out of touch they are from other fans.

"Another dropped pass!"
"Too many penalties!"

The more time marches on the more I long for a Patriots era post-B&B. Maybe then for once in the past 15 years Pats fans will have a complaint worth mentioning.

I hate this entitled fanbase and this evil team with every fiber of my being. Yes, I'm salty, I'm jealous, I'm bitter. What AFC East fan that has really put energy into following their team isn't? Why wouldn't you be? The Patriots have practically ruined football for me for the past 20+ years, but I'm truly sorry you guys let the Dolphins convert that one 3rd and 10.

So is this a bad time to discuss my internet little sister her future fandom?

ampere

And LaFell's nickname is Joejoe? Or something lol

I thought I heard Edelman say "Joejoe did good coming off PUP"

squicken

S

Tell 'em TDR!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

"Another dropped pass!"
"Too many penalties!"

Don't worry friend. On Dec. 13th my Texans will destroy that evil team.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wake's achilles is torn?

Sorry, Dolphins fans. That sucks.

Sanjuro

"Another dropped pass!"
"Too many penalties!"

qasAZbr.gif

bionic77

Unless Pats can shore up their offensive line they will be vulnerable to any team with a real qb.

The only thing we found our last night is that the Dolphins are not a real team and Tannehill is not a real qb. His wife is still pretty hot though so don't feel bad for him.

Top Bottom