• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jags are on the uptick. If Luck is not 100%, and they don't clean up the administrative/coaching mess then Jags could actually give them a run for the money. Plenty of talent on that team, just needs to be realized.

I actually think the Jags and the Titans are playing better than Indy is this season. Doesn't mean they won't sweep them though. All three are clearly better than the Texans.

Anyone can still go on a lucky run though and win the division.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Be pissed.
A. A lower draft spot.
B. Getting knocked out by the Jets/Steelers/Oakland.

Tanking in the NFL is so much easier than in the NBA. That's why if I was a texans fan at this point, or even a ravens fan I would rather my team just go in the tank. I guess it really depends on the draft class, but the colts did it right when they tanked for luck, even if he's struggling this year. It transitioned so perfect from peyton to andrew.

MRSA

Banned
I would be pleased if the Raiders made wildcard to knock out the Jags and then get decimated the following round.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Debatable. Both houses would likely smell in their own unique way.

Rank BO or cat urine.

Choose wisely

I would be pleased if the Raiders made wildcard to knock out the Jags and then get decimated the following round.

One of my life's wishes is to see the Raiders knock the Pats out of the playoffs as a result of a bullshit call. If there's any justice, this will happen some day.

MRSA

Banned
Rank BO or cat urine.

Choose wisely

One of my life's wishes is to see the Raiders knock the Pats out of the playoffs as a result of a bullshit call. If there's any justice, this will happen some day.
Unfortunately we live in a society where cheating is encouraged.

wow ...just heard that Hyde is out for this weekend's game. I wonder if Tomsula will let Hayne take more carries. All I know is that Kap's gonna be dancing all afternoon long with Kappy feet.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Unfortunately we live in a society where cheating is encouraged.

It's funny because it's not the cheating by itself that pisses me off. The Raiders were cheaters for years but their ownership and fanbase didn't give a shit. It's the whole Boston fanbase and sports media ignoring their cheating bullshit that really pisses me off. Patriot way my ass.

Wienke would like a Packers catgirl as a companion.

At least she'd be a "3D woman" unlike whatever you and your ilk are into.

I...kinda wish I had Sunday Ticket to watch Texans/Titans.

Just watch Skyline instead. You'll leave just as confused and pissed off.

It's funny because it's not the cheating by itself that pisses me off. The Raiders were cheaters for years but their ownership and fanbase didn't give a shit. It's the whole Boston fanbase and sports media ignoring their cheating bullshit that really pisses me off. Patriot way my ass.

Same mindset as you, I would care much less about the cheating if the damn fanbase embraced instead of trying to play the victim.

Mindlog

Texans/Titans will just be boring.
For true #FuckBall there is only one team.
Not coincidentally that team has lost to both the Texans and Titans this year.

Godslay

Banned
Best Godslay post ever.

It's just odd.

7-0, piling points on teams, have the league's sack leader, yet the Broncos are going to beat them?

Oh you're down on OL? That's cool if you didn't have a QB that's pitching it out to slants in about 1 second flat. Don't have a #1 CB, damn must be tough.

I've seen this song and dance too many times. There's no need for sympathy here.

Take ownership that your team is playing at the highest level in the league right now, nobody wants to here the false concerns.

My family is here for the weekend, see you guys later!

FMT is going to get so aroused by my new gif thanks Young Jim Harbaugh being in it.
tJ7An5r.gif

Top Bottom