• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

It's fine. You don't want to. I am here and I am sure some others wouldn't mind if you wanna share.

I play a sport and because of this, I travel quite a bit and spend a lot of time abroad. Back in June, I had an event in Prague. There was this one Polish woman, just jaw-droppingly beautiful. I mean, I just couldn't believe how hot she was. Anyway, she also has something to do with our sport, but more in the organisational scheme of things. I very briefly met her and talked to her over there but nothing happened.

Skip forward to 2 weeks ago, where I did a tour through Poland, mostly visiting friends and other obligations and asked her if she wanted me to drop by on my last day/day and a half over there before I would have to fly back home. She said yes and couldn't wait to see me.

So skip forward a couple of days when I arrive at her place. We go out at night to a restaurant and then have some drinks with her and some friends of hers. At about 2.30am, both drunk as fuck, we head over to her apartment and have an amazing night full of passion and chemistry. We do this all over again in the morning and at noon, but without the alcohol.

The last full day we went for a walk throughout the city and all the romantic stuff before I would catch my flight. I got to know her much better and started to feel something for her.
We talked about this but she told me she really doesn't wanna start anything or have any sort of relationship. She also, emphatically, said that she also feels something for me and that night we spent together definitely wasn't just fun. But she suddenly wants me to keep my distance.

When I asked her if she would want me to come over for a longer period of time, to see if there's any possibility if this could work and to get to know each other better, she rejected it.

So now I just been thinking about her all week long, which is affecting my practice as well. Why can't I just accept the fact that I managed to bed an absolute goddess and just go on about it. She lives 600miles away and I'm a dude. I should be feeling on top of the world right now, but it's the opposite.

Have some Belgian chocolate with some Belgian ale. Otherwise ask Dr. rando or Dr. RBH for versed.

Getting shitfaced tomorrow and gonna do nonstop travelling starting Tuesday til mid december. Gonna get over her.

Repost. Fuck the bottom of the page.

Konka

Banned
I play a sport and because of this, I travel quite a bit and spend a lot of time abroad. Back in June, I had an event in Prague. There was this one Polish woman, just jaw-droppingly beautiful. I mean, I just couldn't believe how hot she was. Anyway, she also has something to do with our sport, but more in the organisational scheme of things. I very briefly met her and talked to her over there but nothing happened.

Skip forward to 2 weeks ago, where I did a tour through Poland, mostly visiting friends and other obligations and asked her if she wanted me to drop by on my last day/day and a half over there before I would have to fly back home. She said yes and couldn't wait to see me.

So skip forward a couple of days when I arrive at her place. We go out at night to a restaurant and then have some drinks with her and some friends of hers. At about 2.30am, both drunk as fuck, we head over to her apartment and have an amazing night full of passion and chemistry. We do this all over again in the morning and at noon, but without the alcohol.

The last full day we went for a walk throughout the city and all the romantic stuff before I would catch my flight. I got to know her much better and started to feel something for her.
We talked about this but she told me she really doesn't wanna start anything or have any sort of relationship. She also, emphatically, said that she also feels something for me and that night we spent together definitely wasn't just fun. But she suddenly wants me to keep my distance.

When I asked her if she would want me to come over for a longer period of time, to see if there's any possibility if this could work and to get to know each other better, she rejected it.

So now I just been thinking about her all week long, which is affecting my practice as well. Why can't I just accept the fact that I managed to bed an absolute goddess and just go on about it. She lives 600miles away and I'm a dude. I should be feeling on top of the world right now, but it's the opposite.

Getting shitfaced tomorrow and gonna do nonstop travelling starting Tuesday til mid december. Gonna get over her.

Long distance isn't worth it. I dated a polish girl. Granted I was flying from the USA to see her. She flew over here in May 2013 and I flew to Warsaw in July and September 2013. She probably doesn't want to do it cause long distance sucks. You never even really get to totally enjoy the time you're spending together because the fact that you're leaving soon is always in the back of your mind. Skype and phone calls aren't the same.

Unless there is a concrete plan to end up living in the same place it's a bad idea.

Getting shitfaced tomorrow and gonna do nonstop travelling starting Tuesday til mid december.

hmm.. could she be wanting to see something from you to show you want something more? Saying it and doing it are two different things. What that would entail with her, I don't know.

It could be that she doesn't want to be in a long distance relationship and with your occupation, it makes it difficult obviously and it requires a lot to be make it work. I just got out of a relationship that lasted two and a half years and one of the reasons was because of distance.

The worst thing that can happen is if you let this affect you so completely. Go get a hotdog with a lot of mayo to make things better and be happy that you bedded a godess my man.

Long distance isn't worth it. I dated a polish girl. Granted I was flying from the USA to see her. She flew over here in May 2013 and I flew to Warsaw in July and September 2013. She probably doesn't want to do it cause long distance sucks. You never even really get to totally enjoy the time you're spending together because the fact that you're leaving soon is always in the back of your mind. Skype and phone calls aren't the same.

Unless there is a concrete plan to end up living in the same place it's a bad idea.

hmm.. could she be wanting to see something from you to show you want something more? Saying it and doing it are two different things. What that would entail with her, I don't know.

It could be that she doesn't want to be in a long distance relationship and with your occupation, it makes it difficult obviously and it requires a lot to be make it work. I just got out of a relationship that lasted two and a half years and one of the reasons was because of distance.

The worst thing that can happen is if you let this affect you so completely. Go get a hotdog with a lot of mayo to make things better.

I have really good relations with several organizations and individuals in Poland which in turn would make be in that country quite often (I also have Polish blood and actually speak the language). Also, I live only 30mins away from the airport which has direct and extremely cheap flights to her city.

Problem is that I will see her at different events in the future as well, so that's gonna suck.

Also, had 3 hotdogs with mayo today, Floyd. Didn't help.

Sanjuro

Ninja Turtle is 2Spooky4Me

DmNLazw.jpg

I have really good relations with several organizations and individuals in Poland which in turn would make be in that country quite often (I also have Polish blood and actually speak the language). Also, I live only 30mins away from the airport which has direct and extremely cheap flights to her city.

Problem is that I will see her at different events in the future as well, so that's gonna suck.

Also, had 3 hotdogs with mayo today, Floyd. Didn't help.

Well, it could be that she knows that you are an athlete and are a globe-trotter. Does she really wanna get with a guy who goes into a different town every few days and has the ability to get with a different girl a night. I mean that could be another reason. Some people think that every athlete lives like this guy.

image.php

Or... she could be a fan of the rival team and getting with you to put you in a funk.. She could. I bet you that happens.

What you shouldn't do is let her actions affect you this badly. If you see her, don't give her the satisfaction of seeing you hurting. You are a young guy and you will find someone else and if you see her at a game and she's looking at you. You have a chick and make sure she sees you. It's always better to vindictive than depressed. It will be okay Confrontation.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Guys, let's stop fighting and play some Halo

Agreed, though I'm not appreciating the "Stafford is fat banter" from everyone or when I asked Yankee last night "Why can't Bradford throw the football more than 10 yards downfield?" which he responded with "Why can't Stafford beat a team over .500?"

:(

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Agreed, though I'm not appreciating the "Stafford is fat banter" from everyone or when I asked Yankee last night "Why can't Bradford throw the football more than 10 yards downfield?" which he responded with "Why can't Stafford beat a team over .500?"

:(

Well? Answer the man!

Konka

Banned
I see...

I wish the best for you friend.

Thanks friend. It will be at least a year and a half if I'm ever lucky to get to that point. First you take the test which has a multiple choice and essay section. If you don't do well enough on the multiple choice they don't even grade your essay. If you pass, you go to take an oral test. If you pass that you go through medical screening and security clearance screening/investigation to get Top Secret clearance. Once you pass that you get put into a pool based on your overall qualifications and then you possibly get a job!

Well, it could be that she knows that you are an athlete and are a globe-trotter. Does she really wanna get with a guy who goes into a different town every few days and has the ability to get with a different girl a night. I mean that could be another reason. Some people think that every athlete lives like this guy.

image.php

Or... she could be a fan of the rival team and getting with you to put you in a funk.. She could. I bet you that happens.

What you shouldn't do is let her actions affect you this badly. If you see her, don't give her the satisfaction of seeing you hurting. You are a young guy and you will find someone else and if you see her at a game and she's looking at you. You have a chick and make sure she sees you. It's always better to vindictive than depressed. It will be okay Confrontation.

Thing is, though, that I left on great terms and we really like each other. I'm not depressed, I'm feeling amazing, confidence is skyhigh...but just this chick man.

Thanks friend. It will be at least a year and a half if I'm ever lucky to get to that point. First you take the test which has a multiple choice and essay section. If you don't do well enough on the multiple choice they don't even grade your essay. If you pass, you go to take an oral test. If you pass that you go through medical screening and security clearance screening/investigation to get Top Secret clearance. Once you pass that you get put into a pool based on your overall qualifications and then you possibly get a job!

So you'll get to see the real Benghazi emails.. Tell us where that strumpet buried Vince Foster.

Thing is, though, that I left on great terms and we really like each other. I'm not depressed, I'm feeling amazing, confidence is skyhigh...but just this chick man.

I see..
You could just text her or some shit like that.. I don't know.

Spinluck

Jesus

If Konka makes it to the big time he's required to tell us if Tupac is still in Cuba

and where Jim Morrison, Bruce Lee, Biggie, and John Lennon are.

Also Area 51 and post those dead aliens on twitter. The truth is out there and Konka will give the world that truth.

He basically should be Jessie Ventura's helper.

Spinluck

Congrats on the sex.

LDR suck. I couldn't keep one going from Florida to Louisiana. Can't imagine anything overseas lol.

Fuck... I just realized Ohio State has a bye tomorrow..

uXzFkmb.gif

That means that I have to go into sunday without any football happiness and enjoying one of my teams winning...

yioV1.gif

You already said you looked forward to a W against this Broncos team, and you expect a L for the Pats against those Broncos?

You're my dude, but defense only wins championships when the offense can come through with some points. Can't be completely shit on one side of the ball and expect to get the job done.
Playoff rules vs regular season rules, friend.

Also, I expect a Peyton Manning led offense to not be total garbage by the time the playoffs roll around. Hopefully they take at least one more week to figure things out, though!

Peyton has done so well

Against the Pats

In Foxboro

In January...
Pats usually had the better D... by far... Won't be the case this year.

Sanjuro

I'll definitely be on tomorrow. Nobody was around today, and I had the new car/registry nonsense.

I need to value this game for a week until everyone leaves for CoD. Or until my blackface bar shuts down.

Top Bottom