• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

A psychopath with a voice as smooth as silk.

I just realized what his voice reminds me of...

6oOzQihb.jpg

His voice is soft and quiet and can put you to sleep. Although Bob's is smooth, I'll give you that and he at least doesn't sound completely stoned. (although slightly unhinged)

Side Note- please don't be dead people that pop up on yall's screens, I got it from Imgur and tried using the thing Dega showed me, but it came up with computer code, but I can sometime barely speak english, let alone code.

I'm such a fucking bitch.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

What's wrong with you dude?

Goddamn it, Did it come up Ben Carson or not?

Edit- Damn it Grova, this is why RBH is my president. I freaked out when yall shit a brick last time. But good, I'm glad it did work out so now I will edit it back in. Thank you for telling me though Grova

Embattled 49ers CEO Jed York spent several minutes with a handful of reporters as they left the 49ers’ practice field on Friday morning.

When asked whether he would address the state of the 49ers, who have lost five of six games after an opening-week victory over the Minnesota Vikings, York said it was not the time to talk about football matters.

He said he would address team issues at some point in the future. York suggested he wants coach Jim Tomsula and the football team to focus on the season, including Sunday’s game against the St. Louis Rams.

jim-harbaugh.gif

Ragnarok

wow ...just heard that Hyde is out for this weekend's game. I wonder if Tomsula will let Hayne take more carries. All I know is that Kap's gonna be dancing all afternoon long with Kappy feet.
I picked up bush as the handcuff in my fantasy league but I'm not feeling good about it

From Wikipedia page on Trent Baalke. Wikipedia editors must be slipping

"Following a home game for the 49ers on Thanksgiving Day, 2014, in which the division-rival Seattle Seahawks defeated the 49ers 19-3, Baalke's daughter Cass stirred up a minor scandal when she suggested in a tweet that Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman should be dismissed from the team. Baalke had his nads detached at the end of the season to go along with Jed"[8]

It's fine. You don't want to. I am here and I am sure some others wouldn't mind if you wanna share.

I play a sport and because of this, I travel quite a bit and spend a lot of time abroad. Back in June, I had an event in Prague. There was this one Polish woman, just jaw-droppingly beautiful. I mean, I just couldn't believe how hot she was. Anyway, she also has something to do with our sport, but more in the organisational scheme of things. I very briefly met her and talked to her over there but nothing happened.

Skip forward to 2 weeks ago, where I did a tour through Poland, mostly visiting friends and other obligations and asked her if she wanted me to drop by on my last day/day and a half over there before I would have to fly back home. She said yes and couldn't wait to see me.

So skip forward a couple of days when I arrive at her place. We go out at night to a restaurant and then have some drinks with her and some friends of hers. At about 2.30am, both drunk as fuck, we head over to her apartment and have an amazing night full of passion and chemistry. We do this all over again in the morning and at noon, but without the alcohol.

The last full day we went for a walk throughout the city and all the romantic stuff before I would catch my flight. I got to know her much better and started to feel something for her.
We talked about this but she told me she really doesn't wanna start anything or have any sort of relationship. She also, emphatically, said that she also feels something for me and that night we spent together definitely wasn't just fun. But she suddenly wants me to keep my distance.

When I asked her if she would want me to come over for a longer period of time, to see if there's any possibility if this could work and to get to know each other better, she rejected it.

So now I just been thinking about her all week long, which is affecting my practice as well. Why can't I just accept the fact that I managed to bed an absolute goddess and just go on about it. She lives 600miles away and I'm a dude. I should be feeling on top of the world right now, but it's the opposite.

Have some Belgian chocolate with some Belgian ale. Otherwise ask Dr. rando or Dr. RBH for versed.

Getting shitfaced tomorrow and gonna do nonstop travelling starting Tuesday til mid december.

Top Bottom