• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Doorman

Way to go, Ebron! Once again I'm so glad that we used a first round pick on you instead of taking an actual helpful position!

MechDX

The #Browns have engaged in discussions about potentially trading two of their best players: LT Joe Thomas and C Alex Mack, sources say.

Ian Rappaport Twitter

nP9PaUC.jpg

The hell is this
Beauty
rw0WFTy.gif

The #Browns have engaged in discussions about potentially trading two of their best players: LT Joe Thomas and C Alex Mack, sources say.

Ian Rappaport Twitter
This is a dirty filthy ass lie and I don't believe you. Alex Mack can't even be traded you lint licker.
fucccckkk youuuu

Everybody's selling at the trade deadline. Time for Gettsy Baby to work his magic and fleece some cats.

lol I actually know that Dirty Dick Dave's "magic" will consist of getting some no-name linebacker for special teams and a bottom of the barrel wide receiver

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Ian Rappaport Twitter

You know, I wouldn't mind sending a high round pick for either Joe Thomas or Joe Staley. Would not be surprised if Martin Mayhew has not at least made some phone calls.

We have 9-10 picks next year anyway.

One way or another we need to shore up one of the tackle positions.

Omg Alex Mack can be traded
*PUKEEEESS

But what about my fire Farmer movement?!
*Pukkkeeeessass
He still has power!

my gawd think I think lost feeling in my penis

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You know, I wouldn't mind sending a high round pick for either Joe Thomas or Joe Staley. Would not be surprised if Martin Mayhew has not at least made some phone calls.

We have 9-10 picks next year anyway.

One way or another we need to shore up one of the tackle positions.

Mayhew "buying" anyone at this deadline when he knows he is probably fired is going to screw over whomever gets his job.

Top Bottom