• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Fire everyone. Seriously, this is a huge disaster.

Teryl Austin was actually getting head coaching consideration last year LOL

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I don't know if that INT is on Stafford or Abdullah. Stafford could've, should've taken that sack but it looked like Abdullah stopped mid route for some reason.

You guys just need to play Johnny and give him some coke before he heads out.
Mccown is a game time decision. JFF might play today. Also I've heard rumblings of both qbs playing ...
On a counter point could also mean Haslam is sticking with them by allowing Farmer to make these big moves.

*pukes*
Yeah this what I'm afraid of, but have you been reading the fast lane? Seems like Haslam has not been happy with the result and just look at farmers track so far, we literally get no production from our 1st rounders just about. The one being Shelton who played 40% of the snaps last week

On the other hand last time a regime made a big trade (Trent) they were fired before they could use the pick. Pls do that

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford's made it pretty clear he doesn't want to be coached.

Dude is going to do whatever the fuck he wants.

When Michael Jordan was on the Bulls being coached by Doug Collins he didn't need Collins to teach him how to shoot a basketball or how to see the floor.

He needed a Coach like Phil Jackson, and his triangle offense, to help put him and the team in better chances to succeed.

Tom Penny

Jim Bob Cooter sure has Stafford looking better, lol not..

c2004fdf-fd4e-4dd6-a7be-0dd0b3d028b6.png

MechDX

When Michael Jordan was on the Bulls being coached by Doug Collins he didn't need Collins to teach him how to shoot a basketball or how to see the floor.

He needed a Coach like Phil Jackson, and his triangle offense, to help put him and the team in better chances to succeed.

Kas? Love ya man but stop. Just stop

Doorman

Are.....are you honestly comparing Stafford to Michael Fucking Jordan? I really hope that's not actually what you're doing. Please tell me that's not actually what you're doing.

Konka

Banned

How many 1 win teams did MJ lead?

LOLLLLLLOLOLOL

Tom Penny

Hmm. I must remember to save this epic post.

Sanjuro

District 5 team was hot garbage. Then they hired an alcoholic coach who confused them with ducks and taught them the Flying V.

AlexMogil

Stanford needs a coach to show him how to throw a ball

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mccown is a game time decision. JFF might play today. Also I've heard rumblings of both qbs playing ...

Yeah this what I'm afraid of, but have you been reading the fast lane? Seems like Haslam has not been happy with the result and just look at farmers track so far, we literally get no production from our 1st rounders just about. The one being Shelton who played 40% of the snaps last week

On the other hand last time a regime made a big trade (Trent) they were fired before they could use the pick. Pls do that

Hmm haven't read fast lane in a while, looks like i have some deliciousness to catch up on.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Stafford throwing a 2nd pick shortly after this post was just beautiful.

Top Bottom