• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

WedgeX

Banned
lionsgaf how are you holding up

I'd say we're taking this pretty well. I mean, we're pretty unanimous in the fire everyone and leave them in London mindset.

There is probably a better way to word that, but the muscle relaxer has set in.

WedgeX

Banned
I think I saw Ngata in that shot.

I hope that paper that Caldwell was just handed was on Ford letterhead letting him know that he will not be flying back and will have to share a boat ride back with Mayhew.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Going to check up on some updated mock drafts after yesterday's games and see who's gone up in the draft boards at Left Tackle. Riley Reid is getting blown the fuck up one on one.

The Best QB under 28, Matt Stafford, is trending guys!

zwqdrhS.png
lmao.

squicken

Wait the Browns are shopping Thomas and Mack? That's great news. Hopefully Thomas can go to a winning organization, though I think most teams will notice he hasn't been as good as he once was this year.

Wait the Browns are shopping Thomas and Mack? That's great news. Hopefully Thomas can go to a winning organization, though I think most teams will notice he hasn't been as good as he once was this year.
It appear Mack, Thomas, and Kruger.

Waiting to hear stuff from lane , he needs to awake!
Edit: Mingo too lol.

Top Bottom