• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Shaun Gayle on Sky Sports spitting truths that Kas has been ignoring for years, basically said "Great arm, crap mechanics, even crappier decision making".

Konka

Banned
Stafford now with the most INTs in the league this season.

Kave, did any other player have to turn around an 0-16 team? I didn't think so.

Shaun Gayle on Sky Sports spitting truths that Kas has been ignoring for years, basically said "Great arm, crap mechanics, even crappier decision making".

The Sky Sports coverage is generally better than US coverage. They actually discuss football...

MechDX

Caldwell gonna fire Cooter soon...

TheManyFacesAndEmotionsOfJimCaldwell.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Mayhew has to be fired. He built this entire disaster. Can him now.

Kusagari

We'll be in Stafford's tenth season while people continue to say that this is his year.

Have fun Lions, you're saddled with Jay Cutler.

Doorman

I cannot wait to hear Caldwell's attempts to spin this season during the postgame press conference. Assuming he still has a job by the end of the game, that is.

MechDX

I cannot wait to hear Caldwell's attempts to spin this season during the postgame press conference. Assuming he still has a job by the end of the game, that is.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 1m1 minute ago
"It's a long flight home from there" - Joe Philbin.
"Agreed" - Dennis Allen.

No one wants to trade with you bum ass! #extendHoyer #HireFarmer

Why wouldn't anyone want to trade with my Panthers?

Thomas and Mack for Derrick Anderson. Kave would at least be happy

KingBroly

Banned
Which team or location has caused the most firings during one season or off-season?

I feel like the Panthers got 4-5 coaches fired last year.

Wembley might have 2 this year.

MechDX

Which team or location has caused the most firings during one season or off-season?

I feel like the Panthers got 4-5 coaches fired last year.

Wembley might have 2 this year.

In 2013 all 3 coaches who lost to the Jags got fired. Jags had 4 total wins. Two vs Houston

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Oh he'll have a job. This organization will keep him because he'll fall on the sword for everyone higher up.

I'm honestly just hoping we trade Calvin at this point. Get him on a Superbowl contender. He doesn't deserve this shit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Need to get 7 points in this two minutes drill if we're going to have a chance in the 2nd half.

We were down 21-3 coming out of the first half last year but we don't have anywhere near the talent on defense like we did last year.

Doorman

Oh he'll have a job. This organization will keep him because he'll fall on the sword for everyone higher up.

I'm honestly just hoping we trade Calvin at this point. Get him on a Superbowl contender. He doesn't deserve this shit.

Nah, fuck that. Keep him and his bloated contract until he retires. I want to really drive home the point that this franchise is a deathtrap for what little legitimate talent we do bring in. To Hell with Oakland, Detroit is the true black hole.

lionsgaf how are you holding up

Just great! More games like this means fewer excuses for Mayhew and Caldwell and Stafford to continue loitering around this Godforsaken mess.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Riley Reiff (LT) is getting abused. Sure Stafford should look for the hot route, Jon Lynch, but he has less than two seconds to throw the ball.

Top Bottom