• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3H8A5CgHZE

JOSdWFQ.png

O5FXRS2.png

OMGuIdZ.png

I love when teams burn it down weeks before Thanksgiving

squicken

At least 49ers fans can enjoy Alex and Harbs successes this year. KC's schedule is cake the rest of the year, aside from one game with Denver

Beach

Isn't the NFL trade deadline usually a tease besides 1 Pats trade?

That Palmer Raider trade was probabaly the biggest in recent memory

MechDX

Isn't the NFL trade deadline usually a tease besides 1 Pats trade?

That Palmer Raider trade was probabaly the biggest in recent memory

Yes but as I mentioned to Squicken on Twitter: this isn't your typical year. So many bad to terrible teams out there. Maybe that will change things. Not likely but maybe

WedgeX

Banned
I feel significantly less bad about feeling that football coaches should be fired since they are so well compensated. Fire er'rybody.

'The Lions have to find a way to change the pace against the Chiefs'

As in, the Lions walk off the field and go home? They will lose either way, may as well give the people of London a first time ever "Fuck this we quit" NFL moment.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
National TV blowout?

If Mayhew isn't fired this week, it ain't happening. Here's hoping.

I feel significantly less bad about feeling that football coaches should be fired since they are so well compensated. Fire er'rybody.

The NFL is the best place to root for anybody being fired

Coaches, QBs, whatever. It's the league of retreads. Everybody will have at least 15 chances at a job as long as they're straight/closeted

ESPN Stats & Info

"The @Lions have trailed by 21 at the half in London before

They were down 21-0 at half last season against the Falcons and won 22-21"

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions have a bye week after this game so Lions ownership will be looking at every option available. After Lombardi getting the can earlier than expected last week wouldn't be surprised to see more heads roll after this loss on national TV.

Top Bottom