• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Haslam pls burn it.

Come on BG, Lets burn this motherfucker down.

Here's the lighter I stole from RBH.
tumblr_mk101jWBp21rkh7obo1_500.gif

Pretty sure god hates you

You make it seemed like he loved me to begin with.

Colasante

So the Patriots are going to attempt to win the Super Bowl with Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, Justin Coleman, and Rashaan Melvin as their cornerbacks. Good luck with that.

Godslay

Banned
Except this time it will be Manning behind the sieve of a line that Thomas could have shored up.

To be fair they haven't given up a sack in two games. Thomas would help in that he's elite and durable, and makes depth less of an issue than what it is now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lol pretty sure farmer has a press conference coming up soon if it already hasn't started. Lol idiot

As if the idiots in the media will even grill him about it.

Grossi will probably spend more time pointing out he reported it first while Mary Kay just cites sources for no reason.

To be fair they haven't given up a sack in two games. Thomas would help in that he's elite and durable, and makes depth less of an issue than what it is now.

Really my complaint is not that the OL is not serviceable at worst, it is that I have no faith any of them can stay healthy since they seem to drop like flies. Having a Pro-Bowl quality center would have paid dividends. Oh well, just have to hope the other guys stay healthy.

So the Patriots are going to attempt to win the Super Bowl with Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, Justin Coleman, and Rashaan Melvin as their cornerbacks. Good luck with that.

It sounds like they had no choice in the matter. Need someone to be wiling to trade a corner.

Congrats 2015 Browns. There have been a lot of bad teams that did firesales, but you're probably the first to announce one's available and get nobody to bite on any one

Godslay

Banned

Seems like the Browns jacked up the price. Who knows though? Would be interesting to find out.

Really my complaint is not that the OL is not serviceable at worst, it is that I have no faith any of them can stay healthy since they seem to drop like flies. Having a Pro-Bowl quality center would have paid dividends. Oh well, just have to hope the other guys stay healthy.

Would have been at LT, not C, but yes I agree.

Don't feel bad, you'll still have 8-8!

you should have heard this guy who called in to 98.5 last weekend who said winning a championship isn't enough anymore, it has to be 19-0 for him to care.

Honestly, if we don't go 38-0 over this season and next I'm probably going to stop watching football.

you should have heard this guy who called in to 98.5 last weekend who said winning a championship isn't enough anymore, it has to be 19-0 for him to care.
It's like people don't realize how difficult it is. LITERALLY NO TEAM EVER has gone undefeated and won the Super Bowl.

MRSA

Banned
You know signing Rodney Hudson has really paid off for Oakland, we got stronger up front and KC got weaker, its a win-win!

jbug617

Banned
Patriots fans who whine about how Bill handles personnel are like spoiled rich kids who complain about not owning enough exotic sports cars.

as a Pats fan, it's hard to watch Elway being aggressive and your team just sitting still. Seems like they made a big push for McCourty but just couldn't get the deal done.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
as a Pats fan, it's hard to watch Elway being aggressive and your team just sitting still. Seems like they made a big push for McCourty but just couldn't get the deal done.

Pretty much. If it wasn't for revis that off season would've been a disaster. Meanwhile broncos grabbed talib, ware, ward, sanders, etc.

TheFatOne

Pats 2011 defense that made it to the super bowl.

Corners
24 Kyle Arrington CB
31 Sergio Brown FS
25 Patrick Chung FS/SS
44 James Ihedigbo SS
23 Nate Jones CB/FS
32 Devin McCourty CB/FS
27 Antwaun Molden CB
29 Sterling Moore CB/FS
41 Malcolm Williams CB

DLine
95 Mark Anderson DE/OLB
97 Ron Brace DT
71 Brandon Deaderick DE
94 Shaun Ellis DE
74 Kyle Love DT
69 Alex Silvestro DE
98 Gerard Warren DT
75 Vince Wilfork DT

Linebackers
52 Dane Fletcher MLB
59 Gary Guyton OLB/MLB
90 Niko Koutouvides MLB
51 Jerod Mayo OLB
50 Rob Ninkovich OLB/DE
55 Brandon Spikes MLB
58 Tracy White OL

If you remember they were one of the worst defenses in the NFL that season. Pats offense this year is better than the 2011 offense. Pats defense this year is better than the 2011 team. I would take the corners and front seven this year over the corners and front seven from the 2011 team. Brady and Gronk are both playing at a higher level than they were in that season. The defense is playing at a much higher level than the 2011 season, and the icing on the cake is the NFL is absolute garbage outside of a couple of teams this season. Pats should absolutely have the number one seed on lock down barring injuries. At worst they get the number two seed. So the question becomes can you win three consecutive times against good teams in the playoffs with this defense and the answer is yes. Don't understand why Pats fans are down on that defense or those corners. They made it to the super bowl with far worse players.

Don't understand why Pats fans think they can't make it with the current defense. The front seven is improved. The two first round picks at DT are coming along. Malcolm Brown in particular has stepped up his game the last few weeks. He's looking more and more comfortable as the season goes along. Easley has been good so far as well. They will struggle against good quarterbacks, but they have a coach and offense that can minimize their flaws on the defensive side of the ball. Now if you say that they are missing bodies then I 100% agree. They don't have enough corners at the moment, but if you are arguing that the defense will be their ultimate downfall I'm just not buying it right now.

Godslay

Banned
Truly tragic. :(

Hey bro, cut them some slack. They just won the Superbowl last year. They are currently undefeated, are on a 10 game win streak with a QB that is leading the league in many categories and says he can play for 10 more years, with the league's sack leader and elite CB play. Phins fans don't even know the struggle.

Top Bottom