• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Hey bro, cut them some slack. They just won the Superbowl last year. They are currently undefeated, are on a 10 game win streak with a QB that is leading the league in many categories and says he can play for 10 more years, with the league's sack leader and elite CB play. Phins fans don't even know the struggle.
And people wonder why I'm bitter.

Hey bro, cut them some slack. They just won the Superbowl last year. They are currently undefeated, are on a 10 game win streak with a QB that is leading the league in many categories and says he can play for 10 more years, with the league's sack leader and elite CB play. Phins fans don't even know the struggle.

Uhhhhh

Elite safety play, not elite CB play.

Pls understand

Bread

Banned
:)

Why don't you just do what Browns-GAF does? Laugh so that we don't cry.

We sure as hell have no enjoyment of being the red-headed stepchild of the AFC North while they all go on to have great teams and we have... shit.
The time for laughing will come. After decades of honing my hatred and bitterness to a razor-sharp edge I will bask in the glory of the collapsing Patriots dynasty.

For now... we wait.

The time for laughing will come. After decades of honing my hatred and bitterness to a razor-sharp edge I will bask in the glory of the collapsing Patriots dynasty.

For now... we wait.

In the meantime... laugh at how terrible you guys are. Even though you might be the worst team in your respective division.. There's hope for you. No hope exists in Cleveland.

Fuckin Farmer....

MRSA

Banned
Omg everything leaking out about Fallout now!!

Help!! Pls send support

*hides in BG's hair

Let me help you friend

Amari-Cooper2.jpg

Spinluck

For now... we wait.

They will quit on the team by then

Bread already has the Chargers in line as his next team.

Dutch will just go to wherever old broken down Gronk ends up.

Dragon

Banned
They will quit on the team by then

Bread already has the Chargers in line as his next team.

Dutch will just go to wherever old broken down Gronk ends up.

hYKXUtf.gif

It truly amazes me how little perspective you guys have.

I'm not bitching about it (as much as I'm worried about the offensive line). I just find the kind of fan that you're responding to (irrational love and complete and utter inability to look at their own team with anything but adoration) as boring as shit. I'd rather focus on the things that could mess them up. You can call it elitist, smug or any other thing you want.

WedgeX

Banned
Also, Caldwell has begun whining about the Detroit media being the most negative ever.

Detroit Free Press said:
"Well, let me interrupt you one second," he said. "Negativity has always been here from you all's standpoint. From the media, I think, that's always been part of this. It's the first thing I think you notice here. I think I called it the 'Dungeon of Doom' when I walk into that room sometimes. So that hasn't changed, it's a matter that our guys play better and we've got to get them to play better.

One reporter asked Caldwell if the Detroit media were the most negative he has been around.

"There's no question," he said. "It's a fact. But not every single person. I'm not trying to cover the entire group with that phrase because that'd be unfair, but I'm just talking about overall."

Complaining about the Detroit sports media surely is the best way to win over an angry and disappointed fan base.

This is a kas/mech post, that's what you're becoming .....
slut

Can't MRSA be happy with Da Raidas? At least it feels like there will be a future for them. Also MRSA, if I had the power.. I would make JJ to Oakland happen. That would be fun as hell to see.

Also, Caldwell has begun whining about the Detroit media being the most negative ever.

Complaining about the Detroit sports media surely is the best way to win over an angry and disappointed fan base.

Works for presidential candidates.

The Browns were never serious about having a fire sale.

You don't say EVERYTHING MUST GO and then mark up the prices on all your products.

Hey.. it's called getting your money's worth.
You're right though. Fucking Christ

Holy shit.. He looks exactly like Ron Jeremy.. FMT, Tomsula is your coach for life. He is basically Ron Jeremy.

Zeke

Omg everything leaking out about Fallout now!!

Help!! Pls send support

*hides in BG's hair
That ultra screenshot thread is stupid. Some of those screens look crappy tho and I'm fine with that because I'm buying a laptop next year and need this game game.

Top Bottom