• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

MRSA

Banned
Hey MRSA, is Choakland gonna use more of Taiwan Jones? What's the deal with him getting more touches

Dennis Allen.

He was like 170lbs when he entered the league and had ball control issues. He bulked up and stupid ass Dennis Allen moves him to CB. Hes back at RB and being used as a change of pace/3rd down back. I have no idea why we have Roy Helu.

Godslay

Banned
Dammit!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Text from official familiar with proposed Joe Thomas-to-Denver trade: "Thisclose."

Line_HTX

tomsula.png

This picture never gets old... Fucking ESPN lol

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It truly amazes me how little perspective you guys have.

While I agree the average Boston sports fan is spoiled, a lot of people around here don't lack perspective. Basketball is a close second to football for me so the early 2000s and right now have been... Interesting. Its frustrating waiting for your team to make the proper moves, hell I watched this organization try to convince us Jeff green was the future. That leads me to the next point.

The time for laughing will come. After decades of honing my hatred and bitterness to a razor-sharp edge I will bask in the glory of the collapsing Patriots dynasty.

For now... we wait.

One of the reasons the pats are fortunate is the consistent qb play from Brady. In years past they were a WR short, or everybody was injured... Then on the defense Julian edelman and sterling Moore were significant contributors in the secondary. The best pass rushers for a while were Tully banta Cain or the training camp hype of Jermaine Cunningham and Ron braces coming out parties.

Point to all of this is if the pats had made that one move maybe it would've been enough for an organization that was on the cusp. Elway sees the window with meaning and understands how rare that is and valuable a championship is. The push for Thomas is the perfect example. The off season where they snagged talib not only making them better, but their biggest challenger worse.

Its really not the end of the world, the pats are really good, but if they had made that one move to fix those major holes or at least help it, they'd be in much better position.

Edit forgot to say yeah everything has to end. Brady is old it happens, but they accomplished a lot so things ending with some closure are great, what comes next could be awful, but at least I got to experience this, some others have never had that chance.

Godslay

Banned
I don't want to give up a 1st and 2nd rounder for him. Heck no.

The revision I saw said that it would have been a 1st and a 3rd. Deal was a 1st and a 5th, which Denver offered and from what I've picked up Cleveland tried to move up to a 3rd last minute.

I would have been okay with a 1st and a 2nd. Thomas is probably one of the, if not the best LTs in the league. Definitely has 3-5 years left, and is an ironman. Joe Thomas and Evan Mathis on that side would have been a crushing unit.

I get that it mortgages some of the future, but go back and look at that Zimmerman trade Broncos gave up, he's a HoF, as is Thomas:

Traded by Vikings to Broncos for 1994 1st round pick (18th overall, Dewayne Washington), 1994 6th round pick (179th overall, Andrew Jordan) and 1995 2nd round pick (42nd overall, Orlando Thomas). Including Vance Johnson.

I'll add that Zimmerman played 5 years for the Broncos.

Really? I figure you would want a boy. You seem like a boy dad to me here rather than a girl dad.

Are you nervous at all?

Yes I am nervous. Nervous about pregnancy issues and such, and i don't really know shit about parenting and don't like hanging out with other parent types so idk. I guess I'll have to figure it out!

Dragon

Banned
Yes I am nervous. Nervous about pregnancy issues and such, and i don't really know shit about parenting and don't like hanging out with other parent types so idk. I guess I'll have to figure it out!

Far stupider and less together people than you have become parents! (Including one of my friends) So don't despair!

MechDX

Birthing class. Went with my wife and its an 8 week course.

Really helped a ton during the pregnancy and what to expect afterwards. Helped to calm my nerves and get prepared

Line_HTX

Ty Sambrailo place on Injured Reserve, Jacoby Jones cut from Chargers, Saints worked out Trent Richardson, but signed Tim Hightower, and Titans worked out Christian Ponder.

Don't be. It's your first kid/test kid and you will fuck up in general. You just have to remember that you aren't superman and can't do everything, even though you may want to. You just need to do your best and follow your instincts and love your kid and I am sure that you can ask people here who have kids. (Bionic, TDR, Mal, and several others.)

Be honest.. does that just give you a tiny chub?

Ben Axelrod @BenAxelrod
Ray Farmer asked how he plans on fixing the Browns. "By continuing to do what we've done." Dear god, make it stop.

ampere

http://rumorsandrants.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tomsula.png[img][/QUOTE]

Greatest of all time

[quote="Spinluck, post: 184072409"]Colts traded Luck to the Browns for a 2016 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounder.

Time to build around Hasslebald[/QUOTE]

You're supposed to make a fake tweet broh

I spent yesterday in Atlantic City.

I saw a lot of fatsos wearing Giants jerseys.

It is the Jersey team.

I was full on hard when he made 4 Jets defenders miss for a TD on that play.

That was sexy.

the dick is back for the RAIDAS

really they are one of those teams that it's good for the NFL when they are competitive

Agreed. I actually would like it if the Raidas became the huge swinging dicks that they were in their prime.

Ben Axelrod @BenAxelrod
Ray Farmer asked how he plans on fixing the Browns. "By continuing to do what we've done." Dear god, make it stop.

zKxm1za.jpg

jbug617

Banned
there was also a money issue for Thomas to Broncos

@RapSheet: A big reason the Joe Thomas-to-#Broncos deal broke down: A holdup on converting remaining salary for ’16 & ’17 into guarantees for security

Dennis Allen.

He was like 170lbs when he entered the league and had ball control issues. He bulked up and stupid ass Dennis Allen moves him to CB. Hes back at RB and being used as a change of pace/3rd down back. I have no idea why we have Roy Helu.

JDR and Co. signed Helu as a backup for TayTrain ....Taiwan was hurt during that time too so JDR and Co. didnt have a chance to evaluate him ....Helu just insurance, not a bad thing ...

Top Bottom