• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Yes I am nervous. Nervous about pregnancy issues and such, and i don't really know shit about parenting and don't like hanging out with other parent types so idk. I guess I'll have to figure it out!

You'll be fine. The first baby I ever held was my oldest daughter when she was born. Also, daughters > sons. If I have a son, he'll just be a disappointment.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago

And so it begins in Indy: Colts have fired offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton, sources tell @MikeWellsNFL and me.

Godslay

Banned
Pep wasn't great, but we all know what the real problem is. It's not necessarily all Pagano either, it's just that Luck sucks. He's barely Gabbart tier.

Grigson is the real problem

Spinluck

Poop Hamilton gone.

Won't be the end of Luck's woes though. Not all of the offensive problems were Pep's fault even though his play calling sucked and we are as predictable as they come.

Hope we can piece together something that works in weeks to come. Offense rides on Luck's performance. Bring on Chud!!!

MRSA

Banned
JDR and Co. signed Helu as a backup for TayTrain ....Taiwan was hurt during that time too so JDR and Co. didnt have a chance to evaluate him ....Helu just insurance, not a bad thing ...

Even with Jones was hurt we were using Olawale and Reece more than Helu. He's going to get cut next season and put his 2 million cap space towards more DL/DBs. We're carrying 5 RBs, one of them can go for another DB.

squicken

I didn't think play calling was the problem last night

They need to run the ball more and throw short passes. They are playing Andre Johnson's corpse instead of going 2TEs. There are problems with the offense. Now whether that was on Pep I dunno, but this is no great loss. But when Hasslebeck played, they went to a quick passing game and ran the ball. Then Luck comes back and they are throwing bombs all game as he gets smashed.

Now Chud has his own issues, but he was the guy Pagano wanted to replace Arians. Grigson forced Pep on him. Pagano won a little battle today

Spinluck

Nah, I rag on him a lot, but I still like Chud.

He is an offensive genius. He just...tries to flash that genius and gets too cute sometimes.

What is Chud's résumé?

It's kind of bullshit that his first test is Denver. If we get smashed does Grigson put on that I told you so face? It's clear him and Pagano don't like each other right now.

Wonder how Drew feels about getting his Stanford O-Coordinator fired. I remember some people liking the hire at first and others saying they should've seeked someone who could develop Luck instead of treading familiar territory. I remember some Jets fans warning me about Pep. I wanted to like him, but good lord is he shit at adjusting and play calling. It sucks more that he had to get exposed because Luck is playing awful right now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wonder if Indy better fake a massive injury for Luck after this season so that the coaching job looks as attractive as possible. What happened to Luck this year really needs some explaining.

I like the animu he is in

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Squeeee!
pGUv8Tf.gif

Far stupider and less together people than you have become parents! (Including one of my friends) So don't despair!

Birthing class. Went with my wife and its an 8 week course.

Really helped a ton during the pregnancy and what to expect afterwards. Helped to calm my nerves and get prepared

Don't be. It's your first kid/test kid and you will fuck up in general. You just have to remember that you aren't superman and can't do everything, even though you may want to. You just need to do your best and follow your instincts and love your kid and I am sure that you can ask people here who have kids. (Bionic, TDR, Mal, and several others.)

Be honest.. does that just give you a tiny chub?

You'll be fine. The first baby I ever held was my oldest daughter when she was born. Also, daughters > sons. If I have a son, he'll just be a disappointment.

thanks bros. i guess everyone was a non-parent at some time so i can learn!

Top Bottom