• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

What is Chud's résumé?

It's kind of bullshit that his first test is Denver. If we get smashed does Grigson put on that I told you so face? It's clear him and Pagano don't like each other right now.

Wonder how Drew feels about getting his Stanford O-Coordinator fired. I remember some people liking the hire at first and others saying they should've seeked someone who could develop Luck instead of treading familiar territory. I remember some Jets fans warning me about Pep. I wanted to like him, but good lord is he shit at adjusting and play calling. It sucks more that he had to get exposed because Luck is playing awful right now.

UMiami o-coordinator for their national championship
Browns o-coordinator for Derek Anderson's Pro Bowl year
Panthers o-coordinator for Cam's first two years when he was putting up big-time numbers

Browns Head Coach for a season.

Got paid $10 million to leave Cleveland. Which to me is the most impressive thing in this entire post.

natjjohn

I'd be careful with this. Denver is coming off of highly emotional game. Could be flat.

The line at only 4.5 looks like potential Vegas shenanigans. From just looking at the teams and their performance, Denver should be a 7 point favorite at minimum.

squicken

Panthers o-coordinator for Cam's first two years when he was putting up big-time numbers

Got paid $10 million to leave Cleveland. Which to me is the most impressive thing in this entire post.

Quoting this for when Hasslebeck supermans out of inverted veer to take the AFCS crown over the Texans

rando14

I'm going to raise my future son on chow mein sandwiches and marinated hot dogs, we also might invite Uncle Spin over to cook for us as well... !!

Tom Penny

I'd be careful with this. Denver is coming off of highly emotional game. Could be flat.

A non conference game is highly emotional? That's why it's called gambling. The Colts simply aren't a good team and haven't been all year. Soft ass offense against a physical defense. I've seen this more than enough to take my chances. Hopefully noodle won't pick 6 my money down the drain.

Spinluck

I knew mostly about his work with the Browns. His work at the U must be why Pagano was familiar with him. Genius sounds of high praise!

Spin you're losing some Pep! Maybe they can use that pep to inject into Luck's ribs?

This post is worse than the
Brady/PollardInjury.jpg

I'm going to raise my future son on chow mein sandwiches and marinated hot dogs, we also might invite Uncle Spin over to cook for us as well... !!

Friend I would be honored! We can also buy fancy drinks and drink them in front of Gata and tell him he's too young to drink them!!!

Thought he was tight end coach at the U?

Godslay

Banned
A non conference game is highly emotional? That's why it's called gambling. The Colts simply aren't a good team and haven't been all year. Soft ass offense against a physical defense. I've seen this more than enough to take my chances. Hopefully noodle won't pick 6 my money down the drain.

Absolutely.

Pat Bowlen went into the ring of fame and it was a tribute to the 97 SB team. Of which Shanny was home for the first time in ages.

There was tons of emotions around that game and week. Broncos weren't going to lose that game without fighting to the death.

I worry about the hangover myself.

Sanjuro

Blackface guy is here tonight without blackface. Cannot unsee.

The professor I met here has been hitting me up to stop by. Should be an interesting evening.

Line_HTX

This might be meaningless to bring up, and I hope I was seeing things, but why the fuck was Brian Hoyer doing the Johnny Manziel money fingers gesture at one point in the 2nd half?

I just happen to catch it after switching from a break in the Mexican Grand Prix.

squicken

This might be meaningless to bring up, and I hope I was seeing things, but why the fuck was Brian Hoyer doing the Johnny Manziel money fingers gesture at one point in the 2nd half?

I just happen to catch it after switching from a break in the Mexican Grand Prix.

no way. was he really?

jbug617

Banned
Grigson is safe for the rest of the season.
@CharlyArnolt: #Colts OC Pep Hamilton is the first to go. Who's next? Sources tell me it will NOT be Ryan Grigson and his job is safe for the season. #NFL

Spinluck

Absolutely.

Pat Bowlen went into the ring of fame and it was a tribute to the 97 SB team. Of which Shanny was home for the first time in ages.

There was tons of emotions around that game and week. Broncos weren't going to lose that game without fighting to the death.

I worry about the hangover myself.

I'm expecting your team to either crush us or a close game.

Colts vs Broncos has been close the past few years, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was close. In order for us to pull it, Luck can't turn it over, which he will do.

I will absolutely guarantee this though, he'll throw for more than 77yds!!!!

Sanjuro

:Jnc What is this...

I think he was, but I wasn't sure. Was too preoccupied with the race and only checked on the score.

Huh?

This is this.

2QB95V6.jpg

squicken

Contracts for GMs run through the draft. You really can't fire a GM during the year, b/c there isn't anyone out there to come in and replace him. Even when teams clean house, the GM and scouts stay on in at least advisory roles.

Sanjuro

Contracts for GMs run through the draft. You really can't fire a GM during the year, b/c there isn't anyone out there to come in and replace him. Even when teams clean house, the GM and scouts stay on in at least advisory roles.

You know what surprises me? Due to how valuable a head coach is at the NFL position, I'm shocked they aren't dealt at the deadline.

Obtaining another offense or defensive mind for some particular teams can go long way.

WedgeX

Banned

The Lions fired Matt Millen during September in 2008.

But then kept everyone else.

Really hoping the Lions don't keep the same GM team through the draft.

MRSA

Banned
I drove by this new fast food joint (well new to this area), what's this Raising Cane's things that southerners rave about?

Godslay

Banned
I'm expecting your team to either crush us or a close game.

Colts vs Broncos has been close the past few years, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was close. In order for us to pull it, Luck can't turn it over, which he will do.

I will absolutely guarantee this though, he'll throw for more than 77yds!!!!

There really hasn't been a run away game by either team. Given the way the Broncos have played they should win, but everyone had Panthers pegged to beat up on them and Colts showed plenty of life.

squicken

The Lions fired Matt Millen during September in 2008.

But then kept everyone else.

Really hoping the Lions don't keep the same GM team through the draft.

I've always struggled figuring out Mayhew. The Rams missed on so many high picks that he got right. But then DET is perennially underachieving. Always a team that is less than the sum of its parts. Maybe he is bad at filling out a roster with middle round picks and UDFAs?

Top Bottom