• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Gobias

Banned
Better example:

giphy.gif

Better days

Line_HTX

So which reason did Spin turn into a Animu?
A: Narag has been converting him.
B: Colts fuckery has made him snap.
C: He accidentally created a new stain of the animu virus when "cooking".

Random. We were all talking about potential trades at the trade deadline and suddenly he says, Hey, I love One Punch Man.

I would like to think that A is the answer though.

Random. We were all talking about potential trades at the trade deadline and suddenly he says, Hey, I love One Punch Man.

I would like to think that A is the answer though.

Well to be fair, One Punch Man like Cowboy Bebop is going to be one of the those animes that even those who don't watch the medium will enjoy.

Spinluck

Do not use my name to justify you posting terrorism.

So which reason did Spin turn into a Animu?
A: Narag has been converting him.
B: Colts fuckery has made him snap.
C: He accidentally created a new stain of the animu virus when "cooking".

D. He likes watching the occasional show.

I would say all of these are adequate answers. I caught up on OPM, now to start Tokyo Ghoul or something! I am open to recommendations but please break it down into categories.

1. Mainstream animu
2. So bad it's good animu
3. Critically acclaimed/hipster bait animu
4. Animu that is actually good
5. Underrated animu
6. And underrated animu
7. Animu that GAF likes

You could argue that some of these categories can be joined but who cares? Thanks in advanced!

Do not use my name to justify you posting terrorism.

I would say all of these are adequate answers. I caught up on OPM, now to start Tokyo Ghoul or something! I am open to recommendations but please break it down into categories.

1. Mainstream animu
2. So bad it's good animu
3. Critically acclaimed/hipster bait animu
4. Animu that is actually good
5. Underrated animu
6. And underrated animu
7. Animu that GAF likes

You could argue that some of these categories can be joined but who cares? Thanks in advanced!

Don't touch Tokyo Ghoul, the anime adaption butchered the manga quite horribly. It tried to compress 144 chapters (of a dialogue heavy manga)into 24 episodes, the average anime episode is 2-3 chapters (assuming it's a weekly manga) per episode. So you can guess what kind of bullshit must be done to squeeze 6 chapters into every episode. Though if you haven't touched the source material you might be able to enjoy it.

squicken

Kravitz on a couple of points we were making yesterday

http://www.wthr.com/story/30429665/...up-is-exactly-what-the-languishing-team-needs

At least now, if Chuck Pagano is going to go down, he's going to go down swinging with the guy he wanted as his OC all along. From the very beginning, Hamilton was Ryan Grigson's selection. From the very beginning, Pagano wanted Chudzinski, a long-time friend and colleague who was the head coach of the perpetually dysfunctional Cleveland Browns.

---
In my mind, that means more quick passes. Consider this statistic from Pro Football Focus: Out of 52 dropbacks Monday night, Luck got rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds or less on just 23.1 percent of those dropbacks, the lowest total among all quarterbacks in Week 8. Right now, Luck needs an offensive coordinator who will help him make quick, easy throws, if only to rebuild his shattered confidence.

e: Greg Doyel on Ryan Grigson is a good read

http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...igson-survives-screw-up-another-day/75130104/

Marvin Lewis on Vontaze: "I don't know if you'd use the word perfectionist unless perfectionists use dynamite," Lewis said. "But that's the kind of perfection he would have. He's not quite a sniper, he's more of the blast guy. He's not a sniper, he's a breacher. He's a first-off-the-boat guy."

Does Marvin play COD?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
610 morning show going off about the NFLs farce of security policy where you can only bring in clear plastic bags. But somehow those jackasses got rappelling equipment in to the stadium on Monday night football.

squicken

Pettine has been terrified to play Manziel for a reason. He needs a lot of help if they are going to win, and CLE has an awful defense and non-existent run game. Hopefully Austin Davis is ready, b/c I don't think JFF makes it through the game

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pettine has been terrified to play Manziel for a reason.

Which reason?

Too short to get a seat at the adult's table?
Doesn't try hard?
Is inaccurate?
Holds onto the ball too long?
Makes bad decisions when he does throw?
Isn't actually fast enough/a savvy enough runner to make it to the second level against professional competition?

Top Bottom