• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Cowboys grading chart for their defensive players. Nick Hayden posted it on twitter to prove he wasn't terrible against Seattle.

FLW7q6w.jpg

Interesting to see a team's grading system. Posting on mobile, so can't tell if it is too big.

I can't trust any grading system that suggests that Nick Hayden isn't garbage. No wonder we can't win a game without Romo.

Farooq

Banned
I can't trust any grading system that suggests that Nick Hayden isn't garbage. No wonder we can't win a game without Romo.

It explains why he is still on the roster. Marinelli's golden cock.

For those that don't know, Golden Cock is Marinelli's nick name for Hayden.

Spinluck

Wait, Pep Hamilton was fired? Listening to ATN and just heard that.

Yeah Poop Hamilton is out

Shame Luck couldn't hit all his targets last night...

In all realness, Pep is a nice dude and he will fine work elsewhere. He never really called plays at Stanford either when Luck was there, never had the training wheels taken off.

Eleuin

tl;dr: Block better, assholes. Scheme better, assholes.

Great writeup, agree with pretty much everything. Philbin coming back would be great, Clements may be the QB whisperer but damn it doesn't seem like he can gameplan.

Staying static in sets hoping for receivers to get separation on their own or for rodgers to pull something out of his ass doesn't work against great teams

Unfortunately drugs is not something I should be doing right now. Unless there is a drug that bring happiness without the crash, then i don't know. Not really much of a weed guy either even though it's legal here.

Drink and drive

You know if I actually do and kill someone I'm sure Bionic can use his powers and hold you liable for encouraging such an act. I know it's joke but sometimes you take it way too far.

Maybe I should adopt a team. How about the..... Browns? Right guys? Johnny fucking football!

Bread

Banned
You know if I actually do and kill someone I'm sure Bionic can use his powers and hold you liable for encouraging such an act. I know it's joke but sometimes you take it way too far.
It would be a joke if I said it to anyone else, you're the one who made it a reality!

@MotivationAth
Vernon Davis on going from Kaepernick to Peyton: "It's like wrecking a Honda Civic and the insurance company replacing it with a Ferrari."

Line_HTX

Unfortunately drugs is not something I should be doing right now. Unless there is a drug that bring happiness without the crash, then i don't know. Not really much of a weed guy either even though it's legal here.

Maybe I should adopt a team. How about the..... Browns? Right guys? Johnny fucking football!

What a druggie.

=D

rando14

Peyton manning is a ferrari??

Lol get real VD, you went from a broken Honda Civic to a broken Toyota Corolla*....

*no offense to BG, who can afford neither

@MotivationAth
Vernon Davis on going from Kaepernick to Peyton: "It's like wrecking a Honda Civic and the insurance company replacing it with a Ferrari."

i'm not one to defend kap cause he sucks dick but lets just say part of the reason that honda civic was wrecked because of inclement weather, and that inclement weather was vernon davis

Got home and saw that the Colts fired Pep Hamilton. Today was the best football day in quite a fucking time. If there was ever a shittier OC in the league, I just don't remember.

Top Bottom