• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Narag

You know what this beer tastes like?

fx37cy7.jpg

Now I want to try whatever it is.

Godslay

Banned
@MotivationAth
Vernon Davis on going from Kaepernick to Peyton: "It's like wrecking a Honda Civic and the insurance company replacing it with a Ferrari."

This shit is dubious.

I can't find where Davis ever said this, and he's been nothing but gracious towards Alex and Kap in the interviews I've heard.

The source is @MotivationAth, who doesn't have a source and isn't a journalist.

If it's legit, I'll drink my own piss.

Spinluck

He didn't say what model and year the ferrari was!

Maybe it is an ancient 330.

I drive a Honda Civic, I don't think he said that, but he needs to watch his mouth.

Got home and saw that the Colts fired Pep Hamilton. Today was the best football day in quite a fucking time. If there was ever a shittier OC in the league, I just don't remember.

I feel like we should've dumped Clyde Christensen too.

There's a shittier OC in the league right now.

1024x1024.jpg

look at this motherfucker! LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said shittier, not OCs who look like they eat shit!

I guess I was hyperbolic out of frustration, but there's just no excuse for the shit show calling Pep got away with for more than 2 years.

Pep is the Blaine Gabbert of OC.

Poop was a bad fit for the team. He is terrible at exploiting defensive trends and is shit at adjusting after the half. He failed at gameplanning consistently, and when he did draw up a good gameplan, we'd abandon it half way through the game (the Pats game this year). He underutilized our talent, and is too dumb to realize that speed doesn't matter in the NFL unless you are going for something past 20yds. Andre and Griff were getting open last night FFs lol. TY and Moncrief can be utilized underneath, and so can our two TEs who combined for like 1500+ and 16TDs last year. At the end of the day Luck has to play better though, even though Pep was a fraud (he never really called the plays at Stanford with Luck and now we know why) a lot of the woes fall on Luck.

Maybe Chud can save him. Maybe it's not too late. Let us listen to this song you once sang.

https://youtu.be/Nq2PkcU8NsA

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 55m The Redskins haven't received any trade interest in Robert Griffin III -- And that's going back to August, when he was benched. No calls.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 55m The Redskins haven't received any trade interest in Robert Griffin III -- And that's going back to August, when he was benched. No calls.

Why would anyone trade for him? He's due $16 million if you play him and he gets hurt, and every team knows the Skins are going to cut him.

Drakeon

I think the $16 million is only guaranteed if he gets hurt this year. Which is why nobody is going to risk putting him on the field this year and why he's the third stringer behind Colt McCoy in Washington.

Exactly. I do think he gets interest after he's cut, but it'd be silly to trade for someone you know will be there in FA.

Why would anyone trade for him? He's due $16 million if you play him and he gets hurt, and every team knows the Skins are going to cut him.

What is there to stop a team from trading for him and then asking him to take a paycut? The $16m is only guaranteed in the case of injury. If he doesn't play he doesn't get it anyway. I would think he would rather play and get less then waste another year of his prime and not get the money anyway.

So which reason did Spin turn into a Animu?
A: Narag has been converting him.
B: Colts fuckery has made him snap.
C: He accidentally created a new stain of the animu virus when "cooking".

Top Bottom