• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Mindlog

I can't wait til that wristband system is universal. All it'll take is for one of the payment systems to "win" significant market share.

No real reason my Moto360 or Band 2 couldn't have the exact same functionality. Tap your wrist, enter a pin number, and you get shit for free. Bernie gonna pay my credit card bill!
I wouldn't mind seeing it in a smart watch.
Wait smart watches should already be able to do this. Can they?

I left Disney with a tan line that lasted quite a while. Should really just break out the old watch collection.
Staying on Disney Property is definitely worth it, especially at the Animal Kingdom resorts which are nice and tons of fun. Animal Kingdom is great because your kids will be able to go out onto the deck or to the lobby, or anywhere, and watch giraffes like.. 25 yards away.. eating shit out of trees. This was the view from my room, just wake up look outside and see antelope, zebras, and giraffes wandering around grazing... It was great.
Nice. Will look into that place for next time. Next Orlando vacation will probably be Universal when they open Volcano Bay. Their on-site stuff is pretty comfortable as well.

XyHkttF.jpg

#Pray4RBH

Zeke

Any of guys start a 529 college plan for your kids? I've been wanting to start one up but I'm pretty lost on the whole thing.

Over a year ago, I heard first hand someone tell Jed York the rumors surrounding Harbaugh seemed ridiculous because Harbaugh was such a great coach. York quipped that a "great" coach would have won that Super Bowl. According to Niners Nation's latest source, Jed York would openly state he believed Tomsula could win more games than Harbaugh. That had to be a major division between Harbaugh and Tomsula.

Legit stunned at how insane York is

Spinluck

Kravitz on a couple of points we were making yesterday

e: Greg Doyel on Ryan Grigson is a good read

http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...igson-survives-screw-up-another-day/75130104/

Wouldn't be surprised if we got another "they didn't quit on the coach, they quit on the GM" stories like with the Texans a couple weeks back.

I just realized this... but how do you quit on your GM without getting your coach fired? Players love Pagano but I'm pretty sure the locker room despises Grigson.

I read a Stampede Blue article that said that Grigson is still meddling with the line ups and is still deciding who should play... A duty Pagano should have...

Holder said:
"Additionally, one of the issues that still exists is involvement by the front office in the coaching staff's decision-making, up to and including lineup decisions. Grigson, multiple sources say, is still heavily influencing moves on the coaching side, particularly on offense. Hamilton's performance appears to have been affected by some of those outside decisions, making it difficult to know what is attributable to him and what isn't."

Pep was the guy Grigson wanted while Chud is who Pagano hand picked. Maybe the firing of Pep means Grigs loses some power? Maybe it's just him saying fuck it and giving Pags a chance. Irsay needs to drop the pipe and run his team if that's the case. Chud's biggest hurdle might be lack of control over the personnel, not sure if someone like him can tolerate that for long. Assuming Grigson still gets to make those calls. Holder has been hinting that Grigson or even Irsay have been more of a problem than Pagano this year. Doyle is awesome for ripping him and the team every chance he gets lol.

Holder also notes that Grigson is "not acting independently" and has the backing of owner Jim Irsay. It's commonly known that Grigson is close with the Irsay family, and apparently Jim Irsay has in turn given Grigson a ton of control - basically to control whatever he wants, it sounds like. The problems, in other words, go all the way to the top with this Colts team, and it's a mess in large part because Jim Irsay has enabled it to become so.

FOX59's Charly Arnolt reported tonight that Grigson's job "is safe for this season" and that he won't be fired mid-year, but the more we hear about this situation, the more it sounds like the root of the problem might be coming from above the coaching staff and Chuck Pagano. Pagano and Hamilton are certainly not without blame and have done enough to warranted being fired, but if Ryan Grigson really is controlling things as much as some of these reports suggest, it looks more and more like Hamilton (and perhaps soon Pagano) are simply scapegoats as Grigson tries to save his own job.

The article:

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2015/11/3/9667438/report-ryan-grigson-continues-to-meddle-in-lineup-and-coaching-decisions-pep-hamilton

We don't deserve Luck. We are so dumb lol.

Godslay

Banned
I'm not doing it. My friend wants to do it to payoff student loans and credit cards as a way to reconcil debt for a home loan.

I see, probably won't qualify for a loan because of DTI?

I'm old school in that what goes into retirement, shouldn't come out... until retirement. Unless you are absolutely stuck with no other options. Obviously this is a different situation.

Each to their own though, not all situations are equal.

squicken

I just realized this... but how do you quit on your GM without getting your coach fired? Players love Pagano but I'm pretty sure the locker room despises Grigson.

I read a Stampede Blue article that said that Grigson is still meddling with the line ups and is still deciding who should play... A duty Pagano should have...
l.

That's why I took the Pep firing as a win for Pagano. He gets to sink or swim with his guy on offense. I don't buy that Grigson is safe. I think both guys go. I doubt either guy can save his job, but if one can, it's more likely Pagano than Grigson

The big thing is going to be Andre Johnson's usage. Pagano was a big impetus behind that. Advocated and recruited him to the Colts. Will he bench him? More 22 personnel?

Godslay

Banned
Lol so he basically said "I could hire the janitor and he'd win more games!"

Then he made a trading places style bet with niners fans/players being the ones who get screwed!

Outside of the Harbaugh era, the record under York is pretty damn bad. I saw a thing on Reddit that said the coaches hired under York that aren't Harbaugh are 48-88. Where as Harbs was 44-19-1.

I feel sorry for you. Hopefully something works out in the positive, at least long term.

squicken

move the Browns to Montreal they deserve french speaking fans

ATL guys suggested cancelling the next three Browns seasons and starting again in 2019. Pretend that the previous 20 years didn't happen. Erase it from the franchise annals and the team officially went from 1995 to 2019 w/o a team

move the Browns to Montreal they deserve french speaking fans

ATL guys suggested cancelling the next three Browns seasons and starting again in 2019. Pretend that the previous 20 years didn't happen. Erase it from the franchise annals and the team officially went from 1995 to 2019 w/o a team

Move them to San Antonio

Wait no that would be racist
I'm more mad no one said move them to Toronto.

I'd welcome that.

BG could still be a fan with Drake obviously signing on as a part owner.
I have to be 100% honest, I am extremely tempted to start a new I-Petition for the Browns to Rehire Mike Holmgren... the air was never sweeter in the Cleve than when Holmgren pulled Angel Trent down from the heavens

nfl_a_richardson-holmgren_mb_400.jpg

Look at those calves!!

giphy.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I'd welcome that.

jakncoke

Banned

I'd welcome that.

Well, thats because you're about to get the Bills. I know Toronto has what 5 million people, but they cant support both Browns and Bills!

bionic77

Any of guys start a 529 college plan for your kids? I've been wanting to start one up but I'm pretty lost on the whole thing.
Yes for both of my kids.

Financial advisor set it up for both of them. Put in a large sum initially and put in a little bit every month.

Fuck college.

Zeke

Yes for both of my kids.

Financial advisor set it up for both of them. Put in a large sum initially and put in a little bit every month.

Fuck college.
Right on, guess it's time to hit the bank up and talk to some suits. Think I might set up a money market account too for emergency funds.

Right on, guess it's time to hit the bank up and talk to some suits. Think I might set up a money market account too for emergency funds.

Let me invest your money. I've offered my services to Bionic, But he doesn't trust a Pats fan.

I can send you my portfolio and previous Returns.

Zeke

Maybe once we're set up better, right now I'm just trying to cover our asses in case of an emergency since I'm going back to school.

Top Bottom