• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

bionic77

Right on, guess it's time to hit the bank up and talk to some suits. Think I might set up a money market account too for emergency funds.
We also bought two townhouses that are basically breaking even on rent when you factor in the mortgage and property taxes.

The plan is hopefully to have them paid off in 15 years and use the income from them to help pay for college (in addition to the 529) or if my analyst is right that it would be cheaper to buy Ohio than go to college we could always sell the houses at that time and use the same to pay for their school or whatever they need it for.

Maybe once we're set up better, right now I'm just trying to cover our asses in case of an emergency since I'm going back to school.

8ayOhgx.gif

I hope Houston loses the 2017 Super Bowl for their repealing that anti-discriminatory legislation. I hope the NFL comes out and says that is the specific reason they didn't get it.

Dragon

Banned
I hope Houston loses the 2017 Super Bowl for their repealing that anti-discriminatory legislation. I hope the NFL comes out and says that is the specific reason they didn't get it.

Most cities lose money on the SB anyway, I'm sure Houston doesn't care.

cdyhybrid

Kind of glad the Ohio legalization failed. I clearly am too old to handle those delicious strawberry cheesecake weed chocolate bars. Also pro tip...you're not supposed to eat the entire thing at once. Or I am, you can, just be prepared for insanity!

That's what we warned shake about! He's apparently a mutant that feels no effects, though.

Drakeon

lol that ether

There's no credible source to this, Godslay already debunked this exact tweet. Davis has been nothing but gracious in talking about Kap or Smith. This would be completely out of character.

Oops, looks like Godslay is already on this too. Keep up the good work friend.

Agreed, but they should have already had it lost for the turf nearly eating people

I hope SF loses their Super Bowl for similarly-shit turf

Godslay

Banned
There's no credible source to this, Godslay already debunked this exact tweet. Davis has been nothing but gracious in talking about Kap or Smith. This would be completely out of character.

Oops, looks like Godslay is already on this too. Keep up the good work friend.

I guess some people will believe anything they read on Twitter.

With hot takes like that you have to question it especially if it's some unverified account.

DMczaf

MechDX

Colts WR TY Hilton recently suffered a foot sprain, source said. His status is day-to-day, but certainly worth watching.--Twitter

Yet not on injury report

Ya'all already post about Brady Quinn thinks 40-50% of the NFL is using PEDs?

http://www.businessinsider.com/brady-quinn-peds-nfl-injuries-2015-11

Earlier this week, former Notre Dame and NFL quarterback Brady Quinn said on the CBS Sports podcast "Roughing the Passer" that a heightened use of HGH and other performance-enhancing drugs among NFL players might explain the onslaught of injuries. He said he believes "40-5o percent" of players are taking PEDs.

"I'm not accusing anyone," Quinn said. "But I think the usage of HGH or performance-enhancing drugs or supplements is greater now than it's ever been because the money is bigger now than it's ever been, and the punishment isn't really that bad if you think about it."

Cam's not an MVP candidate.

But that graphic is deceiving. Ultimately it circles back to the argument I was making yesterday.

QBs shouldn't only be judged on how well they pass the ball. Their overall contributions to their team's success can't be quantified just by passing yards or completion percentage.

eznark

Banned
Cam is throwing touchdowns at 2x the rate of Kaepernick and only throwing picks about 30% more often. He is pushing the ball down the field almost 2 yards better per attempt and he hasn't been a net negative in any of his games.

That counting stat graphic is retarded.

Their overall contributions to their team's success can't be quantified just by passing yards or completion percentage.
Obviously, because those are bad stats. But a QB should be judged about 85% on how well they pass the football.

Top Bottom