• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

ampere

I would not be surprised if it was 50% PED use. Like it's crazy in the NBA they are just starting to test for HGH lol, obviously if it's not tested for there have got to be players who use it for recovery at the very least.

Same with marijuana. If you aren't a previous offender the testing schedule is pretty predictable so guys know when they can and can't smoke. I totally understand using it as a painkiller too, safer than some of the other options

Yeah, it would have been funny had Davis actually said that.

Yeah, it's funny but actually pretty douchey and doesn't seem like he'd say it. I fooled

LevelNth

Banned
460x1240.jpg

I can't wait to read all the articles Monday after Gabbert plays so much better than Kap. Won't say much about Blaine just yet, but will finally expose just how bad Kap is playing to the few that still refuse to accept it.

ShaneB

Ez with that fugue state going on.

Indeed. How interesting that someone who was apparently at the game, says he hasn't really watched the game. Is Sports Authority Field that entertaining to distract from such a beatdown?

I mean I know Kas gets teased for not watching all Lions games, but I'm sure he'd love to go to a Lions game and actually watch his beloved Lions!

eznark

Banned
Indeed. How interesting that someone who was apparently at the game, says he hasn't really watched the game. Is Sports Authority Field that entertaining to distract from such a beatdown?

I mean I know Kas gets teased for not watching all Lions games, but I'm sure he'd love to go to a Lions game and actually watch his beloved Lions!

facepalm.gif

bionic77

I would not be surprised if it was 50% PED use. Like it's crazy in the NBA they are just starting to test for HGH lol, obviously if it's not tested for there have got to be players who use it for recovery at the very least.

Same with marijuana. If you aren't a previous offender the testing schedule is pretty predictable so guys know when they can and can't smoke. I totally understand using it as a painkiller too, safer than some of the other options

Yeah, it's funny but actually pretty douchey and doesn't seem like he'd say it. I fooled
I am not saying this just because I am Steelers fan but marijuana should not be a banned substance when it comes to sports. I don't think it gives you any competitive advantage (someone can correct me if I am wrong).

I also think that if the NFL or its fans were serious about PEDs they could clean up the sport pretty quickly. But unlike baseball no one obviously gives a fuck so carry on with the roidin boys!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
1) I can't believe we're already 50% through the season.
2) how's that Titans wildcard looking EZ?

How was Disney?

We are going there in 10 days for a week. I have not been to World for close to 20 years. When I was in Cali me and the wife went to Land and were not impressed (sorry Cali brothers, World is much better). Thinking of getting some kind of stroller/wagon to lug the kids around when they get tired. I remember World involves a shit load of walking. Hopefully the lines are light and it doesn't rain.
A little late on this but...

I just went in July with the family. We payed for the hopper pass and visited all of the parks. The kid loved Magic Kingdom the most. My wife and I really dug Epcot. Make sure to go around this time of year or February. Stroller rental was perfect for my 3 year old. My only regret is that we didn't wait until she was older.

It was fucking scorched Earth hot when we were there. In the 112 temps with humidity. Even the heat didn't stop us from having a blast. I mean its no hyperbole - it really is god damned magical.

I'll second the opinion on the magic bands. Its SOOOOO convenient.

I can't wait to read all the articles Monday after Gabbert plays so much better than Kap. Won't say much about Blaine just yet, but will finally expose just how bad Kap is playing to the few that still refuse to accept it.

Idk it wouldn't take much to play better than Kap but our offense as a whole is terrible. I expect we score an early TD and then end up losing like 34-13 or so

bionic77

A little late on this but...

I just went in July with the family. We payed for the hopper pass and visited all of the parks. The kid loved Magic Kingdom the most. My wife and I really dug Epcot. Make sure to go around this time of year or February. Stroller rental was perfect for my 3 year old. My only regret is that we didn't wait until she was older.

It was fucking scorched Earth hot when we were there. In the 112 temps with humidity. Even the heat didn't stop us from having a blast. I mean its no hyperbole - it really is god damned magical.

I'll second the opinion on the magic bands. Its SOOOOO convenient.
The last time I went was in the summer.

The two things that blew my mind the most were Tower or Terror and how there were no bugs in a these parks in the middle of a giant swamp known as Florida. I also liked how if you turn around any small piece of litter would disappear within 5 minutes flat.

bionic77

Packer fans are pretty depressed about getting their shit pushed by a guy with the arm strength of an injured Brady.

I don't know how they will react if they lose to Scam.

Top Bottom