• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

ampere

I am not saying this just because I am Steelers fan but marijuana should not be a banned substance when it comes to sports. I don't think it gives you any competitive advantage (someone can correct me if I am wrong).

If anything it's a performance decreasing drug. Just dumb old fashioned rules to disproportionately shit on black people

So handsome.

http://i.imgur.com/Ze6V83b.gif[img][/QUOTE]

You are a bad person

cdyhybrid

I'm not in Charlotte now but...

CTADaEdWEAEa4SR.png

It's basically Seattle now minus the Space Needle and ironic hipsters.

Or England with dental care and capitalism

It's sunny here right now.

MechDX

Completely forgot about full Xbox 360 BC coming this month to the X One

Now there are rumors Marvel Ultimate Alliance is getting the BC treatment. Awesome

Bread

Banned

Now there are rumors Marvel Ultimate Alliance is getting the BC treatment. Awesome
not full sadly, but i think we are getting 100 at launch which is great! i hope the emulator is working perfectly now, I had issues with Banjo Kazooie N&B when RR came out.

I want shadowrun so I can make others play it with me and NPCS we'll have to use to fill up games.
really just want my old XBLA games likes Rez back

Sanjuro

1877kars4Kids

1877kahs4Kids

1977kahhhhhhhs4Kids

Donate your cahs today

Haha. That was what I looked into first! I don't get anything for it. I thought it would be a credit.

Only person that gave me an offer today was $40! That is less than Halo 5 trade in.

jbug617

Banned

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
2002 Volkswagen Jetta turbo.

Hell yeah. I still have some of my donut beers! Should be good.

Ha, I had a 2004 GLI once.

Loved it but hated it because those tires were a million dollars each and constantly had problems because they were so thin.

RBH

0820-Night-Aerial.jpg

College football’s national championship game is coming to Atlanta.

The marquee event will be played in Mercedes-Benz Stadium – the Falcons’ new home, which is under construction downtown — on Jan. 8, 2018, College Football Playoff executive director Bill Hancock said this afternoon.

The game will cap the first football season in the stadium, which is slated to open in March 2017.

Atlanta was competing against Miami, Houston and Santa Clara, Calif., for the game.

It’s the second national mega-event awarded to Atlanta’s new $1.4 billion stadium. Late last year, the NCAA decided to play college basketball’s men’s Final Four there in 2020.
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/atlanta-lands-college-football-title-game/npGLg/

Let's see if they can complete the trifecta and get the Super Bowl in 2019 too.

Top Bottom