• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Sanjuro

Ha, I had a 2004 GLI once.

Loved it but hated it because those tires were a million dollars each and constantly had problems because they were so thin.

It's been my best and worst car. European cars drive like a dream, but are a bag of cunts when it comes to sensors, bulbs, repairs.

I have the Subaru now. Kind of impressed with its all wheel drive. II hate SUV type vehicles, but would have been foolish not to take it.

I can't wait to read all the articles Monday after Gabbert plays so much better than Kap. Won't say much about Blaine just yet, but will finally expose just how bad Kap is playing to the few that still refuse to accept it.

In the preseason when the 49ers went super lame and vanilla under center offense it was clear Gabbert was at least competent at drooping back and executing the shorter, quicker passes.

Is the offense gonna be any good? No. But 49ers couldn't even count on basic bad QB NFL level competency from Kaepernick.

In the preseason when the 49ers went super lame and vanilla under center offense it was clear Gabbert was at least competent at drooping back and executing the shorter, quicker passes.

Is the offense gonna be any good? No. But 49ers couldn't even count on basic bad QB NFL level competency from Kaepernick.

this year kap has displayed all the worst traits of the modern NFL QB:

1. slow decision making
2. locking onto receivers
3. awful pocket presence
4. unwillingness to throw receivers open
5. unwillingness to trust receivers to be in a spot
6. poor touch
7. poor accuracy

the only thing i can say for him is, aside from the cards game, he has taken care of the ball for the most part. but honestly, with our defense, what is the difference between throwing a pick on a deep throw vs. going 3 and out on your own 20 + a shitty punt so the other team gets good field position against a bad defense? there is no difference except you have a 0% chance to get a PI call on a punt, whereas throwing an andrew luck might yield a penalty

0820-Night-Aerial.jpg

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/atlanta-lands-college-football-title-game/npGLg/

Let's see if they can complete the trifecta and get the Super Bowl in 2019 too.

You remember the last time that some "Patriots" came to Atlanta led by this guy?
Cb4RlDi.jpg

You want a repeat of that when the new Patriots come there if yall get the Super Bowl?

I'm bored at work and was reading through the 2012 Superbowl thread....ah, the good times. Anyway, found this prophetic FMT post. I mean, his team lost, but he was right about what would happen.

blarry once we beat you in the superbowl you can thank the 49ers for keeping that flacco contract down. oh you'll still horrible overpay him and will probably cripple your franchise for years to come, but you can rest easy knowing that he didn't swindle you for as much as he could have.

Sanjuro

i probably sent you 10 AIM's over the past month asking you if you wanted to join one of the open spots and you never responded. you could've taken over the vikings.... or the saints! what a treat!

I didn't get those. :-/

That was before I landed job, so I probably wouldn't have. I honestly wanted to play new and improved Cola for the Pats. I was really against the wall for a couple months.

Sanjuro

My favorite people at the bar now? The anti-PC people who kind of just yell things out loud, or I assume pretend to be on the phone.

I'm guessing his wife left him in 1997.

About time you smartened up.

I'm still going to keep sending you party invites. I just won't play halo with you.

GET MADDEN ALREADY

you guys buying Tomb Raider? Really looking forward to it. I really like the reboot.

Yeah, last one was pretty good albeit dragged on a bit towards the end.

Will grab Fallout 4 cheap in a Steam sale, hopefully it will have been patched into a playable state by then.

Well Here come the Cavs. Some happiness before tomorrow's shitshow.

I will never change my tactic of charging blindly into the nearest group of enemies. Being patient and flanking enemies is for cowards like Bread.

Worked for Pickett at Gettysburg..

I need to stop reading Civil War stuff and referencing it in the thread.

MechDX

I will never change my tactic of charging blindly into the nearest group of enemies. Being patient and flanking enemies is for cowards like Bread.

I play the same way. I didnt know......maybe we should play together and talk Shit about bread at the same time. That fucking wanker

Sanjuro

Fish, chips, and a cold pint hit the spot

It's also projected to rain Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.

Yes rain Sunday! Right in the middle of the Packers-Panthers game! More hijinks and fuckery abound!

That's what I wanted. They only have the special Friday. My other bar is more of a seafood place, but I hate people that go there.

I've been dying for some good Clam Cakes.

I play the same way. I didnt know......maybe we should play together and talk Shit about bread at the same time. That fucking wanker

Talking shit about Bread is for Madden bros, sorry. Grab Madden and join us for the draft on Friday, where we will all point and laugh at Bread as the cornerback he wants gets taken right before his pick forcing him to reach for a TE who turns out to be more Jared Cook than Gronk.

Line_HTX

Fish, chips, and a cold pint hit the spot

It's also projected to rain Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

Yes rain Sunday! Right in the middle of the Packers-Panthers game! More hijinks and fuckery abound!

More floods that lowers Cam's QBR but at least he's not worse in the elements than Luck!

DOH-HOHOHOHOHO

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
You have an Xbox One? This changes everything!

What is your GT?

I'll tell you when you're no longer a pat fan.

maybe

I think I heard a dog get hit by a car just now so I'm gonna go investigate.
e: false alarm i think.

Top Bottom