• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Getting Halo 5 this week and I don't want to play with any of you

Except BG
That's funny I made a promise to myself that I would play with everyone but you!!!!!!!

i will play campaign any time! i suck so bad i can't even survive on normal, have to keep having cpu revive me

I'm the best.

By the best I mean, not a nerd!

I've done the campaign but I'll play with you BG!

In fact I'll play with any of you chaps, except Bead and Mech. Fuck those guys.

I'm playing right now and I also don't want to play with you.

This campaign is fantastic! Most games wish they "sucked" this way.
I might be on around 9pm est if ppl want to play campaign or Warzone even.

LOL Dega has a xbone and he's hid it from all of us?! We really are shit

Spinluck

oh yeah for sure pep hamilton is to blame. surely!

p.s.

i wouldn't mind him as niners OC (with an entirely new coaching staff though)

Luck sucks now but Pep is not a good play caller. It sucks to see him take the fall now because he was a better OC than Grigson is a GM. When Luck was looking good, his play calling didn't look too bad even though they were actually bizarre calls.

Niners are so bad now that he would probably improve the offense.

Spinluck

They ruined Pep's chances of being s head coach. I thought Luck worked well with him while at Stanford university

He was fine at Stanford because he wasn't the one that was actually calling the plays. Came onto this Colts team and never really had the training wheels taken off.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
That's funny I made a promise to myself that I would play with everyone but you!!!!!!!

I might be on around 9pm est if ppl want to play campaign or Warzone even.

LOL Dega has a xbone and he's hid it from all of us?! We really are shit

I've had it since launch. I don't play multiplayer much for anything though.

Narag

Sounds like Luck with but with less turnovers!

I thought FMT's list was about Luck at first glance.
UcvMVol.png

Farooq

Banned
Matt Cassel is shit, why did the Bills have to trade him to Dallas. So many open receivers missed.

You better be fucking tanking Jerry or this doesn't make sense. He is more limited than Weeden.

Chargers worked out 4 punters because Scifres is hurt/may need IR

Jesus christ that'd be the 4th IR they've made in 2 days (3 if they do it tomorrow)

Bitanator

Matt Cassel is shit, why did the Bills have to trade him to Dallas. So many open receivers missed.

You better be fucking tanking Jerry or this doesn't make sense. He is more limited than Weeden.

His accuracy is terrible, noticeable drop off from Weeden in that regard, He has made a couple passes that Weeden did not make in his starts, but it is an all around shit show. Dallas has not lost 6 straight since like 89, and I still believe in this teams fight.

How was Disney?

We are going there in 10 days for a week. I have not been to World for close to 20 years. When I was in Cali me and the wife went to Land and were not impressed (sorry Cali brothers, World is much better). Thinking of getting some kind of stroller/wagon to lug the kids around when they get tired. I remember World involves a shit load of walking. Hopefully the lines are light and it doesn't rain.

I used to work at WDW years ago, it was awesome. Careful of the Strollers if you ever leave them outside a ride, the Cast members are ball hawks, they'll grab the strollers and relocate them, drove people nuts.

Tons of walking, but it's not so bad once you get a few days in. Have fun, you should have great weather. My family's going down in a month, gonna do the Christmas party. :D

squicken

I definitely would prefer Cassel to start. Big game for the Eagles. It's about as must win as it gets in Week 9. Not so much that they would mathematically be done, but if they cannot beat this Dallas team, they would be essentially. Listening and reading stuff from the Philly guys, it seems like the fans aren't even excited. It's more of a sense of dread knowing the season could realistically end on Sunday

e: Lebron already trying to bail on the Cavs?

https://twitter.com/SBNationNBA/status/662086646154797056

His accuracy is terrible, noticeable drop off from Weeden in that regard, He has made a couple passes that Weeden did not make in his starts, but it is an all around shit show. Dallas has not lost 6 straight since like 89, and I still believe in this teams fight.

I think they actually saw that Cassel was somehow worse than Weeden, and couldn't believe their luck because the tank has been on since Romo broke his collarbone.

Plus the fans just hate Weeden. He's better but watching him play is awful.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford 2015 Stats:

13 TDs, 11 INTs, 2,038 Yards, 84.1 QBR

Andrew Luck 2015 Stats:

13 TDs, 12 INTs, 1,629 Yards, 71.6 QBR

Granted both have been hurt throughout the whole year but it's interesting too see how similar both the Great QBs under 30 season has gone.

Both have had very similar seasons in terms of playing through injuries, lack of running game (Colts at #30, Lions #31) and lack of stability + question marks with their coaching staffs and front office.

Top Bottom