• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Johnny said Nick Van Excel was the best PG in 1995

You goddamn right
nve.gif

Godslay

Banned
Damn, McDaniels is messed up, broke Cutler and never got Tebow to get out of his awkward footwork and accuracy issues.

Oh shit... That would be so mind blowing.

McDaniels drafted Tebow with a couple things in mind.

The biggest one being a 'Wild Horses' formation. A variation of the wild cat that actually had some success.

The other being to feed his ego in that he could transform any QB in an NFL QB.

Line_HTX

McDaniels drafted Tebow with a couple things in mind.

The biggest one being a 'Wild Horses' formation. A variation of the wild cat that actually had some success.

The other being to feed his ego in that he could transform any QB in an NFL QB.

Yeah, that formation was like shit if you couldn't run block properly. I admit I got annoyed or fell asleep watching a few of those games.

I was in shock at the Bears one. I was about to fall asleep again, so I went to go shower in the 3rd quarter, and then suddenly he was making throws in the 4th, before the two big boneheaded mistakes from Forte. That game was the ultimate "This can't be real" type.

MRSA

Banned
LinearUncomfortableAkitainu.gif

D'Angelo Russell is a fuckin bum

MagicNoLook.gif

look at them sexy short shorts

Who's getting their first W tonight? Lakers or Nets?

Spinluck

Chan is a green shit with STDs

This week's slate of games suck. The Broncos / Colts is more interesting than the two night games.

Good

Expect Luck 4th Quarter comeback that falls short

Or

Expect Broncos to cripple our offense

Colts said that Luck was 100%, then list him as having an ankle injury lol. He is either broken or they are copying the Pats injury report trolling! So much for integrity of the game!

Mudcrab

This week's slate of games suck. The Broncos / Colts is more interesting than the two night games.

I guarantee you the Saints will make the their game against a interim head coached, Zach Mettenberger lead Titans as close a contest as possible. It'll be thrilling for everyone but us.

Narag

The report says that players are concerned coach Chuck Pagano is being forced to make lineup decisions by the front office.

"This has been a recurring source of irritation for Pagano and his coaches," Hamilton writes. "During the past several weeks, and even dating to last season, there have been instances in which, sources said, players approached Pagano or his assistants with suggestions or requests, only to be told they could not act on the ideas because of forces beyond their control."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ed-into-lineup-decisions?campaign=Twitter_atn

Malalaw

One day Brees will toss a touchdown and just go to the sideline while its still in the air. Cool guys don't look at their touchdowns.

Top Bottom