• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Crisco

Banned
There were at least 3 posters I saw unironically saying because she didn't show up, he deserved to be freed. In addition to the stuff about the retrial

Well it's true, legally they had very little on him. Even with the bruises it's still mostly her word vs his on how she got them. The only other "witness" was someone in the other room who heard sounds of "bodies slamming". Even if she had testified at the trial, a good legal defense team would have ripped apart the inconsistencies in her testimony and probably gotten him acquitted. Definitely glad the Panthers let him go though.

If rather have Ryan Mallett, Michael Irvin and JFF throwing coke parties in the locker room than have one scumbag like Hardy on my team. It's a fucking embarrassment.

Maybe it's because my imagination is so vivid or maybe it's because of my proximity to the case as it happened last year, but seeing those pictures does nothing for me, tbh.

The details coming out of the bench trial, just in print, were gruesome enough that it was pretty fucking clear that Greg Hardy seriously hurt that girl already, without visual confirmation. I don't have a new outrage just from seeing those images today.

Just like I didn't really need to see the pictures to know that Adrian Peterson is an evil motherfucker for assaulting his kid, or the video to know that Ray Rice was scum for beating up his girlfriend/wife.

MechDX

That Joe Anderson guy outside NRG stadium asking for a job is starting to go viral.

Texans should at least give him a tryout

Nice.

Debating whether or not to buy H5 and never play it. The music is amazing though.

It's always hot in Florida. Little bastard is making bank year round, plus he's right at the source of lemons. Cuts down on costs!

I cant possibly recommend it enough if you like MP. It has the best mp of the series by far. My wife and I are totally addicted to it. It is crazy how good the ranking system works. I play people my own rank and I do okay, but I jump into slayer matches with her, she is one rank lower, and I fucking dominate. I jump in with people higher then me and I cant do anything. They fucking nailed it, makes it so much more fun to play. I also love the new abilities. Spartan charge is the best thing ever, I have already gotten that commendation up to level 5. Overall it looks great, plays amazing, and the ranks actually work and make the game so much more enjoyable.

Godslay

Banned
I cant possibly recommend it enough if you like MP. It has the best mp of the series by far. My wife and I are totally addicted to it. It is crazy how good the ranking system works. I play people my own rank and I do okay, but I jump into slayer matches with her, she is one rank lower, and I fucking dominate. I jump in with people higher then me and I cant do anything. They fucking nailed it, makes it so much more fun to play. I also love the new abilities. Spartan charge is the best thing ever, I have already gotten that commendation up to level 5. Overall it looks great, plays amazing, and the ranks actually work and make the game so much more enjoyable.

It's tempting, but it seems like ever since Reach, this is the cycle of hype. Maybe I'll get the physical copy this time so if I don't like it I can ditch it.

Planning on picking up Blops 3 from Red Box tonight. $3.20 and a solid night of CoD will probably be enough for me, especially since Battlefront is coming soon!

Pepiope

Dude's got issues. Isn't this like his second DUI in a year?
This is the same DUI from June. He just got sentenced.

Howard Eskin ‏@howardeskin 51m51 minutes ago
Donovan McNabb sentenced to 18 days in jail after pleading guilty to June DUI in Arizona #Eagles @FOX29philly

Panthers C Ryan Kalil will start Sunday after missing the game against the Colts.

G Amini Silatolu will start in place of Andrew Norwell who got hurt against the Colts

Top Bottom