• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Hindl

This is the same DUI from June. He just got sentenced.

Howard Eskin ‏@howardeskin 51m51 minutes ago
Donovan McNabb sentenced to 18 days in jail after pleading guilty to June DUI in Arizona #Eagles @FOX29philly

Ah thanks. Hopefully he cleans his shit up

Gigglepoo

Yeah because they botched their suspension/punishment process so bad that the courts have no choice but to invalidate everything they do.

This is squarely on the NFL.

How did the NFL botch Hardy's punishment? They took him off the field entirely last season, and gave him 10 games this year. That's six games longer than the CBA allows. The NFL's hands were tied. There are strict rules for how players can be punished for each transgression. The players and league collectively bargained 4 games for domestic abuse.

It's Hardy who should get your scorn. Hardy and the Cowboys. The league can only suspend player a short time, but a team has to choose to give him a contract. If no one wanted that human garbage on their team, Hardy would still be out of the league.

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
#Cowboys exec Stephen Jones has a regular Friday interview with @1053thefan. I’m told not today, because of scheduling reasons. Bad timing.

huh, interesting.

But for all this outrage and furor, we'll see people start boycotting the Cowboys and stop watching games Greg Hardy is involved in, right? Right? Right?

eznark

Banned
Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
#Cowboys exec Stephen Jones has a regular Friday interview with @1053thefan. I’m told not today, because of scheduling reasons. Bad timing.

huh, interesting.

But for all this outrage and furor, we'll see people start boycotting the Cowboys and stop watching games Greg Hardy is involved in, right? Right? Right?

Good excuse to avoid watching Matt Cassel

There's a lot of awful people in the NFL. If this particular awful person helps the Cowboys win the Superbowl then well ask Ravens fans how that feels. Pretty good I'd wager.

effzee

SNF is going to be a dumpster fire anyway, so I don't mind not watching it.

SNF is going to be the start of the Eagles season. 8-1 from here on out.

Eagles will be fighting the shitstain Cowboys and Greg Hardy. Let us all unite to defeat this filth. NFL-GAF do we have your sword?

Line_HTX

SNF is going to be a dumpster fire anyway, so I don't mind not watching it.

There's hilarious dumpster fire, and then there's the boring as shit dumpster fire known as the NFCE, as evidenced by that one TNF, the MNF Star Wars, and the first Cowboys/Eagles game.

Hello friends, it's been a while....so wake is gone....good thing we drafted Dion Jordan....oh wait...
Cheerleader-Crying-In-a-Car-On-a-Rainy-Day.gif

Dragon

Banned
There's a lot of awful people in the NFL. If this particular awful person helps the Cowboys win the Superbowl then well ask Ravens fans how that feels. Pretty good I'd wager.

"It's okay because someone else did something that's bad too!"

That's not a defense.

jakncoke

Banned
nfl fans complaining about x player is a scumbag is almost always throwing stones in a glass house, the nfl is no high moral catholic league. If you're upset with thugs and scumbags you may as well go back to your shit filled basement you belong in because I doubt any sport will ever have a moral high ground. Yall just shouting at the stars eating your mcdonalds and mtn dew

bionic77

nfl fans complaining about x player is a scumbag is almost always throwing stones in a glass house, the nfl is no high moral catholic league. If you're upset with thugs and scumbags you may as well go back to your shit filled basement you belong in because I doubt any sport will ever have a moral high ground. Yall just shouting at the stars eating your mcdonalds and mtn dew
Its not NFL fans. Its an internet thing.

People are generally lazy scumbags but a lot of them like piling onto shit to make themselves feel better. None of these assholes actually vote or help out at women's shelters, but they love to pile on twitter or in any internet discussion.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
James Harrison posted a vid on instagram of him doing dips with 225 tied around his waist. Deebo gonna Deebo.

If you only want to support upstanding human beings then you really shouldn't follow the NFL. With as large an organization as an NFL team is odds are likely that every team in the league is permeated with scumbags. Sorry for being a realist.

Top Bottom