• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

effzee

I think Philly has won 11 of their past 13 games against NY. I wonder what they would have seen in all those games to think that Coughlin could be their guy

Still better than Pederson imo. Maybe he brings McAdoo with him as an heir apparent?

But why wouldn't the Giants just make Ben Macadamia HC for their team?

squicken

The reason no college guys are interviewing is b/c a good college job is way better than an NFL job. Harbaugh makes $5m/yr at Michigan, and has no little big boy owner bothering him or Baalke giving him crap players. He is the king of Michigan Football

He also can bully the press in ways he can't at the pro level. He doesn't have to disclose injuries thanks to HIPPA. Recruiting sucks but there's no draft or FA where there is still tape grinding

They just might. This coaching hire season is going slow b/c of all the meetings for LA. I also think some teams already know who they want out of the assistants currently unavailable to interview

They may? Or some other team might. What incentive would McAdoo have to stay a coordinator if he can get a HC job? Plenty of openings out there.

I love how Gase is suddenly the be all candidate after a season of cleaning the sand out of Cutler's vagina and running Peyton Manning's offense but McAdoo is somehow a lesser candidate for the work he's done in Green Bay and NY.

squicken

Antonio Brown had 49 out of 50 votes for 1st team All Pro. The one dissent was a Philly sportswriter who voted for Larry Fitzgerald

Furyous

Hmmm, Powerball is at $900 million

If we won, would that be enough for NFL gaf to buy the Browns...?

For what? If I win $900 million the last thing on my mind is buying a sports team. About one tenth of that is blown on fuckery the likes of which hurts the souls of everyone on Fox News.

effzee

They may? Or some other team might. What incentive would McAdoo have to stay a coordinator if he can get a HC job? Plenty of openings out there.

I love how Gase is suddenly the be all candidate after a season of cleaning the sand out of Cutler's vagina and running Peyton Manning's offense but McAdoo is somehow a lesser candidate for the work he's done in Green Bay and NY.

I want McAdoo for the Eagles. Him, Hue, or Sean McDermott especially now that Gase is no longer on the case.

But it is hard to measure his skills when Rodgers is probably the best QB in the league and Eli was also already well accomplished.

Gase has been impressive in how he worked with Tebow and Cutler. Tebow cause he is God awful and Cutler cause he is a cunt who gets his coaches fired and his teammates don't like.

I guess Eagles can also wait for assistants and coordinators from teams still in the playoffs.

Crisco

Banned
V6GnsOk.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
For what? If I win $900 million the last thing on my mind is buying a sports team. About one tenth of that is blown on fuckery the likes of which hurts the souls of everyone on Fox News.

So you're going to spend $90 Million on platinum blonde hookers and coke?

Smh, come on Furyous, save the Browns.

Slo

If I had $900M I'd be a real life Elrich.

RBH

I finally saw Creed yesterday.

Loved it.

It was cool to find out that the cinematographer for Creed was the same person who did the cinematography for The Wrestler.

kaiju

Congrats Dolphins fans, you got a Coach that I believe will do great things.

Same guy my Niners shoulda hired last year...but yeah we got Yorked.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys know that after taxes and taking the lump sum, you'd already be down to ~$350 million if you won the whole thing?

Nothing to sneeze at but nowhere near the "nearly a billion" everyone keeps saying

Edit: that's assuming you don't pay state income taxes!

Beach

I finally saw Creed yesterday.

Loved it.

It was cool to find out that the cinematographer for Creed was the same person who did the cinematography for The Wrestler.
Best 7th series installment of last year.
The scene with the motorbikes and rocky cheering from the window was hilarious though

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Adam Gase being hired by the Dolphins means scratch him off the list.

My biggest fear about Bob Quinn, and his key first decisions, is if he decides to fire Caldwell and bring in Josh McDaniels. Some people on Lions forums have brought that up. I think it's been baseless rumor but the possibility scares the shit out of me.

Matt Patricia (Patriots DC) with Jim Bob Cooter retained? Sure, why not? But at that point if you're going for a defensive minded coach why not just promote Coach Austin?

Top Bottom