• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Bowser

Yo Bowser, the coach chose the right shade of blue.

@David Newton
Panthers coach Ron Rivera is going to watch the Duke-Virginia Tech basketball game this week. He and Coach K have developed a relationship over the years. He is looking forward to his first trip to Cameron.

Bruh sloppy seconds, he done already did this with Roy.

Roy+Williams+Ron+Rivera+Clemson+v+North+Carolina+ZPwgmb8q0ZPl.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Finally going to see the hatefull eight today unless some improbable thing happens and a noon showing is sold out then I would have wasted an hour drive(yes thats the closest theater showing hateful eight)

MechDX

1 cancelled as they hone in on Gase. RT @ArmandoSalguero: Th Dolphins are not interviewing Patriots DC Matt Patricia today.--Rappaport

It's happening trejo and TDR

Bowser

Phins cancelled their interview with Pats DC Patricia. Gase is the guy:

Confirming other reports that are out there: @MiamiDolphins working toward deal to make Adam Gase their new head coach @NFLonFOX

brentech

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 2m2 minutes ago
Not many tougher than T.J. Lang, who is playing with shoulder injury that will require offseason surgery

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 3m3 minutes ago
Left tackle David Bakhtiari likely a game-time decision for Packers

..smh, this line is just a bunch of corpses taped together

Hmm I don't recall, I'm warming up to him slightly though. Check these out:

I like that he focuses on match ups and maximizing the talent that you have, something that we haven't done since....? Well anyways I want to see who he brings as DC coach too since the defense is a total rebuild regardless of who we get. Also I'm hearing that we're keeping Campbell as assistant HC and might retain some other staff :/
I'll be happy if Campbell stays. I love his attitude and I think he'll keep getting better and better as a coach. Just as long as he's not the HC yet, haha.

rando14

Do you guys love football?

No friend, pls make it stop

(It being the NFL)

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 2m2 minutes ago
Not many tougher than T.J. Lang, who is playing with shoulder injury that will require offseason surgery

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 3m3 minutes ago
Left tackle David Bakhtiari likely a game-time decision for Packers

..smh, this line is just a bunch of corpses taped together

Yeah it must be tough playing with a bad o line....

jbug617

Banned
Via Breer

Driving w/@JeffDarlington to Fedex. He's driving but wants to give his Miami media buddies a heads up -- leave 3 pm open on your schedule.

The reason Bears OC Adam Gase was brought to Miami today was to negotiate a deal to be Dolphins coach. Expectation is that'll happen.

Why don't the Giants just give Coughlin a FO job?

FO job has been on the table since he resigned. Mara even mentioned it. He wants to coach. Can't blame the Eagles for doing their due diligence. Obviously hope it doesn't happen cause that would utterly suck....

Seeing Eli in an Eagles uniform would be awesome.

You can burn in every level of hell for even floating that fucking image.

TDR I agree on Patricia.

How about last night at the bar I met a panthers/gamecocks fan. He led me down a path of conversation were we talked about his boy Connor Shaw for over 30 minutes.

effzee

Love you Tom but no.

Eagles are screwed. Nice job Lurie. Fired Chip to get a head start and are now left with Gase going to Miami, old man Coughlin, and Pedersen who no other team has even considered as top choice.

Pathetic. Interview with Tom seems pathetic too.

Maybe they are waiting on Hue after the playoffs? But that doesn't make sense either since he is already interviewing and has more lined up tomorrow.

It's going to be Pedersen I just know it.

At this point my preference would be McDermott, Hue, and then McAdoo

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just see a couple Browns fans who are so ashamed of who they are, they have to hide behind wigs!!

Browns gaf will you be joining me in rooting for the Seahawk of Seattle tomorrow? Pls understand

Who are these Browns fans you speak of sir?

I'm curious so I can ridicule them as well.

squicken

I think Philly has won 11 of their past 13 games against NY. I wonder what they would have seen in all those games to think that Coughlin could be their guy

Still better than Pederson imo. Maybe he brings McAdoo with him as an heir apparent?

Top Bottom