• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Pretty much, did you look at those links I posted?

Yup. Hearing from here and on the Twitter TL the history he's had with QBs, I'm actually pretty optimistic about this hire. If you can make Tebow and Cutler look good, hopefully we can get that same level of elevation from Tannehill.

Edit: Wow reading up this timeline. All these positive quotes-

"It was easy to tell right off the bat that he had the right stuff to be a good coach" -Nick Saban

nvm, burn it all down.

Line_HTX

HTC_Megan ‏@HTC_Megan 32m32 minutes ago

@TexansCheer better believe it!!!

WE READYYYYYY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6VVOyUluj4&hd=1

CYQfm2dUEAE8O4-.jpg:large

Yup. Hearing from here and on the Twitter TL the history he's had with QBs, I'm actually pretty optimistic about this hire. If you can make Tebow and Cutler look good, hopefully we can get that same level of elevation from Tannehill.

Edit: Wow reading up this timeline. All these positive quotes-

nvm, burn it all down.

:jnc yeah let's ignore that one

those asses are tragic

Trejo is rolling in his grave

NFL GAF After Dark is always a scary place.

Definitely feels like I came to the wrong neighborhood.
I thought I'd clicked the wrong thread. Get with it, people. It's Saturday now! WILD CARD Saturday!

Chiefs vs Texans. Okay, that one will be pretty boring

Steelers vs Bengals! There will be fights! Dumbass INTs! Drama! It's gonna be great!

Line_HTX

I thought I'd clicked the wrong thread. Get with it, people. It's Saturday now! WILD CARD Saturday!

Steelers vs Bengals! There will be fights! Dumbass INTs! Drama! It's gonna be great!

Man, if they roll up McCarron's knee like they did Carson Palmer some years back, I can't help but wonder if there will be payback.

Either way Jak will be going batshit/drunk insane, it's just a matter of how his tone will be.

Malalaw

Just played my league game and lost again. 0-5...5 picks. Fuck this i get like 6 holding penalties a game and my receivers can't catch shit.

Bitanator

didn't stop bowman from making the probowl/all-pro team!

Name recognition, Lee played 2 less games, well three since he got injured early in one and still had comparable stats. Dude physically dominated the Eagles Week 2 and the Bills games by himself. I Love Bowman, but my boy Lee needs some love before the poor guy suffers career ending injury

_woLf

I like how Lynch can't even fly with his team to their playoff game. He just abandons them.

Really fucking neat. Peace out beast. Long live Rawls.

KingBroly

Banned
I like how Lynch can't even fly with his team to their playoff game. He just abandons them.

I got the impression after not getting the ball in the Super Bowl that he checked out mentally.

Name recognition, Lee played 2 less games, well three since he got injured early in one and still had comparable stats. Dude physically dominated the Eagles Week 2 and the Bills games by himself. I Love Bowman, but my boy Lee needs some love before the poor guy suffers career ending injury

bowman came back to accomplish allpro/probowl after an injury that would have ended most players careers. i don't think he was at full strength this year (he may never be again) so it's very impressive what he did (although there were a few games where you can tell he just doesn't have the lateral movement covering backs out of the backfield anymore)

cdyhybrid

I got the impression after not getting the ball in the Super Bowl that he checked out mentally.

Or maybe he's trying to come back from an operation and didn't react well enough after a week of practice to play in potentially the coldest NFL game ever played.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I just got an Old Milwaukee Best with hit sauce and whiskey 2/tater tots.. Yeah, I'm at a hipster place.

It's Milwaukee's Best or Old Milwaukee, not both

Since I live in Milwaukee and have never been anywhere they serve Beast/Beast Ice, I'll assume it's the latter

Seems you could learn from your betters

Feel for the Vikings fans tomorrow.
I was at the 2009 ravens @ Patriots game, 0-5 degrees at kickoff when Ray rice broke that 80 yard td on the first play and it was a 3 score game after the first quarter. Miserable all around. Beer glass cup froze to one of my gloves. At least it was during the day and sunny though.

I foresee a problem going forward for The Joe Webb Experience. How are they going to vote him in as an All-Pro special teamer, 3rd string QB, and 7th string wideout all at the same time?

btw

HAPPY NFL PLAYOFFS
? Playoffs?
SATURDAY

rtrjswdtbcgx3kqxvvbh.gif

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Slo

I got my Vikes tickets.. only cost $45 each yesterday, and they are going for $70 now. Gunna freeze my nuts off

WTF, that's basically free. Probably costs more than that to make a reservation at one of the restaurant's in Dallas's stadium.

Bowser

Eagles planning to interview Coughlin on Monday per Garafolo. Giants unlikely to stand in way if Philly wants him.

Titans interviewing Marrone.

effzee

Eagles planning to interview Coughlin on Monday per Garafolo. Giants unlikely to stand in way if Philly wants him.

Titans interviewing Marrone.

I have no idea what to make of all this. McAdoo makes sense but Tom? Who is he coaching? Who would be his QB?

Just weird

Yo Bowser, the coach chose the right shade of blue.

@David Newton
Panthers coach Ron Rivera is going to watch the Duke-Virginia Tech basketball game this week. He and Coach K have developed a relationship over the years. He is looking forward to his first trip to Cameron.

Top Bottom