• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Slo

Erlich as in Silicon Valley? :jnc

images

Godslay

Banned
Looking forward to seeing what Gase can do as a HC.

Aside from Superbowl era Kubes, probably the best OC to coordinate in Denver. Says something when Elway cleaned out the coaching staff, and held Gase back to interview for HC.

Would have been happy with that, had Kubes not been available.

squicken

It was cool to find out that the cinematographer for Creed was the same person who did the cinematography for The Wrestler.

Still haven't seen Creed, but damn The Wrestler was criminally overlooked by the public. End of that movie is epic. Not sure how Rourke didn't win the Oscar that year. I haven't believed in an actor in his role like he as Ram

Godslay

Banned
Looks like Gase is going after Vance Joseph for DC.

Goddammit, I was hoping we could nab him when Wade retires after this season.

this_guy

You guys know that after taxes and taking the lump sum, you'd already be down to ~$350 million if you won the whole thing?

Nothing to sneeze at but nowhere near the "nearly a billion" everyone keeps saying

Edit: that's assuming you don't pay state income taxes!

But even with that amount, if you're smart (so no one in NFL GAF) you can put $250 million into conservative investments such as bonds and easily average 4% investment income which is $10 million a year. And that still leaves you $100 million to spend on a house, hookers, blow, Cheesecake Factory and TGIF.

And Go Texans!

Furyous

So you're going to spend $90 Million on platinum blonde hookers and coke?

Smh, come on Furyous, save the Browns.

Sports teams are waste of money. I'm better off taking the Koch route and pushing through legislation that benefits my corporations or gives me more tax cuts at the expense of the poor/middle class. Hookers and coke is not a good way to blow money, allegedly. The fuckery would be Dick Cheney mixed with Reagan level fuckery that has me altering an entire landscape of the country, having people cheer for it, some lament it later, while holding me up as a hero.

--

Lovie or Hue come get this Haslam money pls. Ryan Tannehill throwing for at least 3300 yards next season confirmed today right now.

Tom Penny

You guys know that after taxes and taking the lump sum, you'd already be down to ~$350 million if you won the whole thing?

Nothing to sneeze at but nowhere near the "nearly a billion" everyone keeps saying

Edit: that's assuming you don't pay state income taxes!

Pretty much . Barely even enough for a proper Yacht.

Godslay

Banned
Sports teams are waste of money. I'm better off taking the Koch route and pushing through legislation that benefits my corporations or gives me more tax cuts at the expense of the poor/middle class. Hookers and coke is not a good way to blow money, allegedly. The fuckery would be Dick Cheney mixed with Reagan level fuckery that has me altering an entire landscape of the country, having people cheer for it, some lament it later, while holding me up as a hero.

--

Lovie or Hue come get this Haslam money pls. Ryan Tannehill throwing for at least 3300 yards next season confirmed today right now.

Please.

They'd look at your measly $250M, and laugh you out of the room. If you are going to pay to play, entry fee starts in the billions.

Line_HTX

But even with that amount, if you're smart (so no one in NFL GAF) you can put $250 million into conservative investments such as bonds and easily average 4% investment income which is $10 million a year. And that still leaves you $100 million to spend on a house, hookers, blow, Cheesecake Factory and TGIF.

And Go Texans!

HELL YEAH! Cheesecake Factory is the shit!

Nay, and no I don't own a Jewelry Store Franchise.

Damn, I was about to make that joke too.

Hindl

Dann good luck with Gase phins gaf. I was hoping yo see what he could do with the Eagles but if he gets an o line Tannehill should have a great year

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

And Go Texans!

HELL YEAH! Cheesecake Factory is the shit!

Damn, I was about to make that joke too.

You'll need RBH to prescribe all kinds of Lipitor if you go the Cheesecake Factory route

RBH

Still haven't seen Creed, but damn The Wrestler was criminally overlooked by the public. End of that movie is epic. Not sure how Rourke didn't win the Oscar that year. I haven't believed in an actor in his role like he as Ram
I loved The Wrestler. Such an unbelievable performance by Rourke. I was initially pretty annoyed that he didn't win the Oscar, but then I saw Milk afterwards, and Sean Penn's performance in that movie was outstanding. It could've gone either way since both were terrific in their own right.

Line_HTX

Chester M. Pitts II ‏@ChesterPitts 7m7 minutes ago

Yup! @LilJon getting ready for #Texans halftime show #goingtobenuts
#TexansPlayoffs #TexansGameday
#TURNDOWNFORWATT

CYS0dC-UAAAbtyC.jpg:large

Top Bottom