• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Bread

Banned
I'm in the market for a car this year.

I was thinking a Honda Civic 2014-- not sure what trim/model yet, my friend just got a Chrysler 200c 2015. It looks nice. Sidenote: I do not know much about cars.

But I agree, cars are not the best investments.
Go used

I was thinking a Honda Civic 2014-- not sure what trim/model yet, my friend just got a Chrysler 200c 2015. It looks nice. Sidenote: I do not know much about cars.

Can you afford to buy a new car up front?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You can't stop Megatron's fate, kas

We'll be fine with or without Megatron based on what we have and the 10 draft picks. A lot of talent on the offense with Golden Tate, Theo Riddick, Eric Ebron, Ameer Abdullah. Could also look in free agency at Alshon Jeffrey or trade for Mike Evans.

But I want Megatron back next year even if it means paying him the $20 Million. Bring him back for at least one more playoff run but at the end of the day that's his decision and it doesn't seem to be financial at this point.

I really hope he doesn't retire :(

MechDX

NY Jets, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans & Rams have personnel people & scouts on hand to watch Carson Wentz/QB/ND St at the FCS title game

#WentzFuture

jbug617

Banned
I think Quinn gives Caldwell a shot for 2016. I don't think McDaniels or Patricia would go there. I think Patricia makes sense for the Browns and their new front office structure.

Line_HTX

Beat Kansas City or RIOT!!!

CYSzgjWUAAAZxY4.jpg:large

So sick and tired of all of KC's good fortune and fucking luck. Fuck them, and FUCK ESPN for the sweep pick!! Bunch of bitches.

Yeah.

I can, thanks to one of my jobs I got into a pretty damn good credit union. They offer some pretty good rates and I think you can opt for them to take a share out your checks so you're not behind.

I think I'd still go used though, not sure yet.
I would get a Toyota Corolla

Tom Penny

You can get a Civic for $49 a month.

Yeah.

I can, thanks to one of my jobs I got into a pretty damn good credit union. They offer some pretty good rates and I think you can opt for them to take a share out your checks so you're not behind.

I think I'd still go used though, not sure yet.

"Buying up front" implies that you wouldn't have to lease it.

this_guy

Those tiny ass "smart cars" need to fucking die a horrible death. They do not belong anywhere.

You watching the local ABC station for the pregame HYPE?!

No - hitting the gym first then going over to a friend's place for a playoff party. Local sports coverage is terrible for insight. It's like reading Nintendo Power.

Top Bottom