• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Fox318

ESB is the definitive Star Wars.

wrong

QrExYHs.jpg

Great job LA Chargers

Rotoworld said:
Impending free agent FS Eric Weddle told reporters on Monday that he may never speak to the Chargers' organization again.

Weddle said he's looking for the "right fit" in free agency, and a "chance to win a title." Weddle, who was placed on injured reserve two weeks ago, said Monday there is "no doubt" he was healthy enough to play in Sunday's finale against Denver.

Way to treat a person you had around for a decade

Charles Tillman tore his ACL, ending his season and perhaps his career.

Robert McClain will now start as the no.2 corner, with Innegan as the nickel.

kaiju

Jed York live conference right now...

Yeah I'm watching it. Jed is taking a lot of heat from the reporters right now. Harbaugh this, Harbaugh that. He seems humble about admitting the mistakes he's made as an owner. Sticking with Baalke as GM though, ugh. Keep texting your Uncle, bro.

MRSA

Banned
Yeah it is, but evil won in that one.

Side note, Sir Charles Woodson said that Marvin Harrison was toughest to guard out of all the receivers he's faced.

What do you think about this friend?

Marvin is probably second only Jerry Rice in route running abilities. It's difficult to defend perfectly timed routes.

Crisco

Banned
What if the league instituted a rule where a new coaching hire had to be retained at least 3 seasons? Or maybe firing a coach earlier than that would have cap consequences. Granted, a guy like Tomsula was obviously out of his depth, but would he have even been hired if you knew you couldn't scapegoat him after one season? Seems like it could improve the overall quality of play.

Godslay

Banned

Spinluck

Colts gonna have a press conference at 4pm ET with Jimmy Irsay according to NFLN. I wonder what it's about.

Marvin is probably second only Jerry Rice in route running abilities. It's difficult to defend perfectly timed routes.

I have a new found respect for MRSA, even if he us a thug, he's ok with me.

Kylo Luck still throws too many picks for his own good.

Are you saying that Kylo is Luck

Colts gonna have a press conference at 4pm ET with Jimmy Irsay according to NFLN. I wonder what it's about.

Irsay found a new coke dealer that has much better stuff. He is just excited to share the goodf news.

What if the league instituted a rule where a new coaching hire had to be retained at least 3 seasons? Or maybe firing a coach earlier than that would have cap consequences. Granted, a guy like Tomsula was obviously out of his depth, but would he have even been hired if you knew you couldn't scapegoat him after one season? Seems like it could improve the overall quality of play.

Well they're still paying the rest of Tomsula's contract, which is like 10 million (chump change for them but still). I wonder how badly Tomsula's stock has been damaged (not just as HC but as a position coach as well). For all intents and purposes, he was a really good D-line coach.

The owners who follow this shitty practice would never go for this; reactionary coach firing is much easier to sell to a fan base than a multi-year rebuild.

Hunter S.

Sorry to some. 3 of these teams have something extra special in common.
Years without making the playoffs

Buffalo Bills 16
Oakland Raiders 13
Cleveland Brown 13
St. Louis Rams 11
Jacksonville Jaguars 8
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 8
Tennessee Titans 7
Miami Dolphins 7
New York Jets 5

MechDX

Peyton Manning finished 2nd in interceptions on the season, after missing half of it.

God damn.

Thank you based Bort

Home: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati Bengals.

Away: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots.

Texans away schedule next year is fucking brutal.
EDIT: also makes that game in mexico a Raiders home game! WOOHOO!

MRSA

Banned

Spinfuck pls, everyone knows I'm technically advanced in the art of football.

Oddly Amari Cooper is strangely similar to Marvin Harrison, not physically imposing but can run routes. He also isn't a thug like Marvin, but he doesn't have hands like Marvin.

Godslay

Banned
Tabris, are you going to put aside our differences and join me to root for the Broncos no matter who leads the team?

Join me brother, hand in hand, just like old times.

Say it with me:

GO BRONCOS!

Spinluck

Sounds solid.

Saying fuck Brock, is saying fuck the Broncos.

Broncos wouldn't have made the playoffs if not for both QBs.

Why can't we put this all aside and cheer for the Broncos together? For the team. What say you?

I say you just ignore the bullshit Slay.

Oz did a fine job picking up after Manning when he went down, and I think he's still the future of the franchise. What he did with a lack of experience this year was more than what most teams could ask for. I'd love to see what he can do with a full off season of first team reps and a coach to help iron down some of his accuracy issues (the power in his arm and throws is something that goes without saying).

I'm sure the year or so he had sitting under Manning has helped as well. But nothing teaches you like going out on the field and playing.

Them pulling Brock out in the second half was a risk that payed off. Idk wtf encouraged the team to start kick into gear, but Manning continued his legend on the field that day. No one can check to a run like he can!

kaiju

Well they're still paying the rest of Tomsula's contract, which is like 10 million (chump change for them but still). I wonder how badly Tomsula's stock has been damaged (not just as HC but as a position coach as well). For all intents and purposes, he was a really good D-line coach.

I think a team will take him as a DL Coach. His stock in developing D-lineman is high.

Top Bottom