• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Sanjuro

With their current production levels, if you extrapolate it out over 16 games, Oz and Gabbert would be around 14th/15th in yards, ~17th-20th in TDs, and around ~20th or so in Interceptions (lower is better).

That's average, and pretty much mirrors the year Big Ben has had.

Don't play dumb with the Gabbert gag, everyone knows what your are implying by it. If it was any other year for Gabbert, I'd agree but not this year. Keep trying though.

The Gabbert gag is implying he isn't a worthless QB by the standards of the NFL. It's that there is no room for error, and there are other guys showing more error in a limited duration. That is why it worked well with Mallett argument.

It works here because you have two guys, similar numbers, two teams at each end of the spectrum.

MechDX

Pretty sure the determination is based on whether or not it's a promotion. Like position coaches can interview to be coordinators, coordinators can interview for head coaching vacancies.

Last year the Bengals blocked Vance Joseph (secondary coach) from interviewing for the DC spot in Denver

I thought it was what you said as well until that happened

Last year the Bengals blocked Vance Joseph (secondary coach) from interviewing for the DC spot in Denver

I thought it was what you said as well until that happened

That is really odd, I wonder if he had some special clause in his contract. I have always heard it stated like bigat said. You cant block promotions, only lateral moves.

Draxal

Oh. I'm talking about it from the other end.

Eh. Even if they do move, I don't see them enticing any great coach.

I don't think they'll get a great one as Spanos doesn't have a great rep, but we aren't Spanos.

That is really odd, I wonder if he had some special clause in his contract. I have always heard it stated like bigat said. You cant block promotions, only lateral moves.

Only promotions are from assistant coach to head coach. Secondary to DC is considered lateral in this case. Schiano ran into this problem a ton when was hired by Tampa.

Honestly I hope the Titans rebrand the team now that McNair is dead.

That market could be cool but I feel like Bud drove that city into the ground with sticking with that asshole Jeff Fisher.
I'm wondering he had no choice. At the time who was decent for him. Only one I can think is Arians. Lol dang it

Rivera will let his assistants interview for jobs this week.

Per Rapoport, Shula won't be taking interviews because he wants to focus on preparing for the Panthers. McDermott, on the other hand, probably will.

Godslay

Banned
The Gabbert gag is implying he isn't a worthless QB by the standards of the NFL. It's that there is no room for error, and there are other guys showing more error in a limited duration. That is why it worked well with Mallett argument.

It works here because you have two guys, similar numbers, two teams at each end of the spectrum.

So what's your point then?

Can someone explain why head to head is not a tie breaker for draft order? Lions and Eagles are both 7-9 but the Lions pick ahead of the Eagles due to a weaker strength of schedule even though they beat the Eagles head to head. That seems like a flaw in the system to me.

Head Coaches I do not want at all:

1. McDbag
2. Chip Kelly
3. Doug Marrone
4. Teryl Austin
5. Dan Campbell (sorry Dan, just don't think you're quite ready yet)

Sleeper candidate that could be kind of cool:

1. Matt Patricia

Crisco

Banned
Can someone explain why head to head is not a tie breaker for draft order? Lions and Eagles are both 7-9 but the Lions pick ahead of the Eagles due to a weaker strength of schedule even though they beat the Eagles head to head. That seems like a flaw in the system to me.

Because there's more than two 7-9 teams and they don't all play each other.....

Because there's more than two 7-9 team and they don't all play each other.....

That makes sense, I just on the radio someone complaining about the Lions picking ahead of the Eagles, didnt even think that there are probablly a bunch of 7-9s this year.

Because the Panthers play the NFC West and AFC West next year, 100% chance they'll be playing a team with Los Angeles in its title.

1. McDbag
2. Chip Kelly
3. Doug Marrone
4. Teryl Austin

1. Matt Patricia

I'm guessing McDbag is McDaniels

Rumors of the Raiders playing the Texans in Mexico next year

CX5ImdBUsAAZZpV.jpg

If true, it's an MNF game

1. McDbag
2. Chip Kelly
3. Doug Marrone
4. Teryl Austin

1. Matt Patricia

So what you're saying is that we're getting one of those 5 coaches next season.

Derailed. FE is Shiet.

no.

Nooooooooo you sonuva biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

And now anime references. Football is dead.

The Lions are worse. Same record with an easier schedule

Top Bottom