• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why is Mech not participating?

I'd guess because sometimes you just want to watch a game as opposed to defending your QB on NFLGAF which can be a lot of work while trying to watch your team in the playoffs.

Weeden needs to start the second half. That playcall on the 2nd and 2 at the goal line was horrible anyway. Blame goes to BoB for that one.

LJ11

Had the ball at their own 40 with less than 3 to play, somehow don't score, and allow the chiefs an opportunity to drop more points. Unreal.

I'd guess because sometimes you just want to watch a game as opposed to defending your QB on NFLGAF which can be a lot of work while trying to watch your team in the playoffs.

Weeden needs to start the second half. That playcall on the 2nd and 2 at the goal line was horrible anyway. Blame goes to BoB for that one.
One, there's no defending this.
Two, I think you were projecting there just a tiny bit.

eznark

Banned
Had the ball at their own 40 with less than 3 to play, somehow don't score, and allow the chiefs an opportunity to drop more points. Unreal.

I don't think Reid is particularly interested in scoring more points. Rather let Hoyer get on the field.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So I don't understand where the Timeouts are coming from. The Texans can't score on 30 seconds.

God Bless the Texans Defense.

Top Bottom