• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

JLiNA's only hope

‏@richeisen
Last QB with 3 INTs in first half of a playoff game...won. Russell Wilson, last year's NFC title game.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow Coughlin to the Eagles would be amazing to watch.

Line_HTX

Snow late in the game tonight.

Marchawn Lynch didn't fly with team because of abdomen.

RAWLS FUTURE RANDO!

*Kicks below the belt

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
*waves hello at Texans-GAF*

C7BciC0.gif

Godslay

Banned
Week 2 was a competitive game also. Should be fun (if it happens)

Nobody is giving the Broncos a shot to win anything this postseason.

I guess I don't really give a shit what happens as long as the don't let their dicks suck back into their bodies like the did against the Colts last year.

Gigglepoo

Broncos going to have another 4 turnovers in a game for this to happen? KC is garbage.

Denver needed a Charles fumble to win Week 2.

Nobody is giving the Broncos a shot to win anything this postseason.

I guess I don't really give a shit what happens as long as the don't let their dicks suck back into their bodies like the did against the Colts last year.

The AFC is wide open. Though i think the NFC will roll in the Super Bowl.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So here's what I'm thinking is our chance to win. Hopkins gets us in FG range. 13-3. Kevin Johnson pick-6. 13-10. Mercilus strip sack on the 20. Hoyer can't convert the TD. 13-13. OT. Then, anything goes.

So here's what I'm thinking is our chance to win. Hopkins gets us in FG range. 13-3. Kevin Johnson pick-6. 13-10. Mercilus strip sack on the 20. Hoyer can't convert the TD. 13-13. OT. Then, anything goes.
Don't do this to yourself fam.

WTH Toyota? They chose this song? Lol

Chiggs

Gold Member
Broncos going to have another 4 turnovers in a game for this to happen? KC is garbage.

Clearly, I'm a Broncos fan, so I'm not going to even pretend I'm unbiased here. But what exactly is supposed to scare me about KC?

I think they have a solid team (with a nice defense) that will eventually be undone by their QB and coach, but mostly the coach.

Line_HTX

We need the best Unstable Portal topdeck right now.

DMczaf

American Ninja Warrior is a work. It's scripted. The finishes are pre-determined.

I saw that shit with my own eyes at the Las Vegas tapings last year.

Top Bottom