• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
All jokes aside... How is it 4 turnovers and we are only up 13-0

This is rather pathetic to be honest.

Step that offense up boys

JDHarbs

gave me a laugh

CYUDJ0QWEAYrp73.jpg

Edit: pic not showing for some reason

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Timeouts, to stop the clock FOR KC. Kneel the ball when they get the ball back. What the hell?
Hoyer, stay in the locker room. Seriously.

jakncoke

Banned
I'd guess because sometimes you just want to watch a game as opposed to defending your QB on NFLGAF which can be a lot of work while trying to watch your team in the playoffs.

Weeden needs to start the second half. That playcall on the 2nd and 2 at the goal line was horrible anyway. Blame goes to BoB for that one.
Lol fatford stock

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HOYER GO FUCK YOURSELF

I can't believe this game is 13-0. It really should be at least 27-0. But that shows how good Texan's D is I guess and how conservative Andy Reid is.

Weeden Time? Weeden Time.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Hoyer's play so far is disrespectful to the rest of the team. Them losing right now is Hoyers fault. What do you say to this man during halftime?
And yeah, the Houston crowd expects excellence (or at the very least, competence). So if you play bad, you get fucking boo'd. It's how it works.

Top Bottom