• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

KingBroly

Banned
Bill O'Brien needs to be fired after this. How do you not bench Hoyer at halftime, or even after 3? Holy shit, man. Alex Smith got some time off before Hoyer at the end of the day. Sheesh.

Cut that fucking mic.

Congrats KC.
reid_122715.jpg

MechDX

Tabris please take a moment and type down a detailed plan on how to properly design the interior of my home. Please discuss the importance of contrast between colors and the meaning for each particular shade.

If it is less than 1200 words I will be seriously disappointed

I'm waiting

I think we need a KC Chiefs vs. Washington Redskins Superbowl, followed by a Donald Trump Presidency.

Starting to think it's destiny.

Chiefs gotta get ridda that tomahawk chop, just as embarrassing as when Barves fans do it

It's the worst. But at the risk of over generalization, I've been to many Chiefs games and that's our fan base. Drunk, rowdy, and insensitive. Took my wife to a game and the dudes behind us kept calling everyone on the other team racist names and spilled their beers all over us.

No different than who you see show up to tailgate at Broncos games. Trump voters.

squicken

Somehow I underestimated how bad Brian Hoyer was. I knew HOU's special teams would hurt them, but didn't think it would happen so fast. None of my Texans fans friends and family are too upset, though. Everyone in town knew it was a flawed team

Godslay

Banned
Did minorities magically disappear in the country for that last point to happen?

Because that's the only way that's happening.. Or 9/11 times 10.

Didn't Trump say he would get 100% of the black vote?

Getting on my Prediction Train, eh?

Well, there's plenty of room. You can have that empty space over there to setup shop. Bedtime's at 11

Please, this is my trailer park.

I can get behind a Chiefs vs Redskins super bowl, but Trump as president? Hell no.

I've consulted the crystal ball, and it said, "Ya fired!".

Top Bottom