• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
12540865_10100824804592514_788421815493723754_n.jpg

both sides praying for hoyers safety tonight

Remember Smokey

They don't allow supercomputer gaming rigs in prison

I don't blame Hoyer. I mean, he is the reader they lost, no question. But no team should ever be relying on him to win a playoff game. He's not even good enough to be an effective NFL backup. That team isn't built to win.

Guys in the Sky Sports studio just laughing at Watt lining up in the wildcat.

I don't blame Hoyer. I mean, he is the reader they lost, no question. But no team should ever be relying on him to win a playoff game. He's not even good enough to be an effective NFL backup. That team isn't built to win.

Yeah, Jabari Greer basically said "If you know you don't have a franchise quarterback, don't put that kind of responsibility on him"

Line_HTX

Wienke, stop fucking lying and just post your goddamn episode impressions in the proper place. Quit dancing around and get with the program.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wienke, stop fucking lying and just post your goddamn episode impressions in the proper place. Quit dancing around and get with the program.

Sorry line JNA

My team didn't just get absolutely savaged on national tv 30-0

Even the Falcons got 2 points

KingBroly

Banned

They should've had some kind of backup plan if Hoyer shat the bed. They didn't. That's bad coaching. Relying on one guy is a recipe for disaster. At halftime, they're only down 13 after making 4 turnovers. That's when you need to change QB's to try and create a spark.

Hunter S.

I update my hope picks.

I now want the Steelers to win.

I do not want the Chefs until the AFC championship game.

Praise Tebow, and let the game be brutal!!!

squicken

Cook should be around when the Texans draft. But with FA before the draft, if they don't sign anyone, then everyone knows they have to jump HOU in the draft if they want a QB. So HOU will have to trade up to stop that

bionic77

That Texans game makes me feel really good about this game.

Unless they tell you that your team was behind 9/11 and the holocaust there is no way you could do as badly as the Texans did today.

Thank you Houston! No pressure now!

Top Bottom