• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

rando14

It's the worst. But at the risk of over generalization, I've been to many Chiefs games and that's our fan base. Drunk, rowdy, and insensitive. Took my wife to a game and the dudes behind us kept calling everyone on the other team racist names and spilled their beers all over us.

No different than who you see show up to tailgate at Broncos games. Trump voters.

Is the team putting graphics on the boards to tell fans to do it, or does it just happen organically?

Would be tough to phase it out if fans do it anyways :\

P.S. Congrats on the win brother. Also congrats on KC winning the WS, don't know if I ever got to tell you that directly

harSon

Banned
pls don't suck today ben

I expect the defense to suck though. Hopefully they can get turnovers to compensate for all of the yardage and points they'll give up.

Askani

Is the team putting graphics on the boards to tell fans to do it, or does it just happen organically?

Would be tough to phase it out if fans do it anyways :

P.S. Congrats on the win brother. Also congrats on KC winning the WS, don't know if I ever got to tell you that directly

They used to for like a season or two a long while ago and then they stopped on their own when they realized and got backlash. Our dumber fans just keep doing it on their own.

BigAT

raw

Edit: Beaten like the Falcons in any game that matters.

KingBroly

Banned
Maybe because his backup is a 40 yr old ginger. BOB is not the problem in Houston.

They could've played Wildcat the rest of the way and scored at least something. That's how bad Hoyer was.

Hell, if Watt didn't injure his dick he probably could've thrown a TD.

That's how bad Hoyer was.

Would be tough to phase it out if fans do it anyways :

There are no TOMAHAWK CHOP graphics, lol. Maybe a long time ago. It has become a part of the fan base. I mean, fucking Andy Reid just chopped back at the fans in the stands on his way to the locker room. Bad Kool-Aid Reid!

And thanks. It's been a magical year in sports. It's my 35th birthday today and all I wanted was a damn playoff win without needing Joe Montana at QB. Mission accomplished!

Drakeon

Sorry Texans gaf :( That has to be rough losing like that. I kind of want the Bengals to win, but then we can't hire Hue for another week... >_>

ngower

I don't know what I'm more aggravated by: Hoyer's garbage performance or O'Brien's unwillingness to take him out of the game.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Look BoB, perhaps you say Coaching is the root of all problems, perhaps that is true. But Hoyer, deserves, blame. You can't do that. Seems like most of the fans at the game, while dejected, was "happy to be there".
Sorry.
Decision has been made.
Texans-GAF is suspended from Offseason Thread for 1 week.
#Final
Didn't want to ANYWAY...
._.

Drakeon

I don't know what I'm more aggravated by: Hoyer's garbage performance or O'Brien's unwillingness to take him out of the game.

Weeden is the backup, who has only been on the team for what? 4-6 weeks? meaning he doesn't know the playbook. In what scenario is Weeden going to come in there and save the day?

Great job by ESPN.

"Can we turn the cameras around and show the sea of red in the crowd"

Cut to shot of white guy in red face doing to tomahawk chop.

Facepalm

Line_HTX

Look BoB, perhaps you say Coaching is the root of all problems, perhaps that is true. But Hoyer, deserves, blame. You can't do that. Seems like most of the fans at the game, while dejected, was "happy to be there".

Didn't want to ANYWAY...
._.

Man, ESPN lighting was horrendous. NFLN has better lighting in the press room.

ngower

Who the fuck do you put in his place?

Give Wheeden a shot! Hoyer wasn't mediocre to the point where you could justify him staying in, he was downright bad save for a few long drives.

To be fair, though, we lost this game 11 seconds into the game. I can't really bitch about Hoyer (well, yes i can) because they didn't get on the scoreboard, making anything after the 11th second moot.

Didn't want to ANYWAY...
._.
"Happy to be here" basically translates to FUCK THE COLTS.

squicken

Weeden is the backup, who has only been on the team for what? 4-6 weeks? meaning he doesn't know the playbook. In what scenario is Weeden going to come in there and save the day?

Hoyer threw an end zone fade to Hopkins 7 yards out of bounds from the 5 yard line. Who cares if he knows the plays? He panics and throws wildly inaccurate and stupid passes

Top Bottom