• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

TheFatOne

people dislike what they've seen of BvsS so far!? kind of surprised but then again it is neogaf. movie is going to be awesome

The only thing I've disliked is the scene they showed when he asks him if he bleeds. Thought it was much much cooler if he would have said that in the armored suit. Although, my complaint is very minor. I'm really looking forward to it.

Drakeon

people dislike what they've seen of BvsS so far!? kind of surprised but then again it is neogaf. movie is going to be awesome

I like most of what I'm seeing, but I'm not super hard to please. It looks like they're at least acknowledging that superman fought in a major city (and by extension, probably got a ton of people killed in the collateral damage) the last movie and that was super fucked up to do. Or perhaps I've interpreted it wrong.

TheFatOne

I like most of what I'm seeing, but I'm not super hard to please. It looks like they're at least acknowledging that superman fought in a major city (and by extension, probably got a ton of people killed in the collateral damage) the last movie and that was super fucked up to do. Or perhaps I've interpreted it wrong.

You are correct. That is the angle they are going with, and that's been Batmans motivation against superman. Since he saw the destruction first hand.

Top Bottom