• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Dr Prob

Banned
Who's ready for Phil Simms!?

zbaaQS9.gif

:D

n3bpAsd.gif

Well, that was a awful playoff game. Absolutely no effort from the Texans at all. None. Congratulations to the Chiefs, well played.

Let's go, Steelers & Bengals! Make this game a lot better.

squicken

Coaching maybe, but honestly what else could you really shake up for the Steelers? Their real issue is just lack of talent on the defense, and possibly coaching depending on how you feel about Tomlin.

I have no real strong opinion on Tomlin. All I have ever felt is that they lose too many games to inferior opponents given their QB. Now is that Ben's fault or Tomlin's? Peyton and Brady have always handled the bad teams better than the Ben era Steelers

harSon

Banned
Yes, everyone pick the team playing AJ McCarron vs. the team playing 2-time Super Bowl Champ Rapistburger

I don't blame them. After last year's game against the Ravens, we have to prove that we can perform with a practice squad running back coming into a post-season game with less than a week of prep time.

daveo42

Banned
As a Bengals fan, I have my expectations in check. It'll help me cope with another playoff loss to the Steelers and another winning year without a playoff win.

TheFatOne

I have no real strong opinion on Tomlin. All I have ever felt is that they lose too many games to inferior opponents given their QB. Now is that Ben's fault or Tomlin's? Peyton and Brady have always handled the bad teams better than the Ben era Steelers

I would say it's generally 70% coaching and 30% Ben from the outside looking in. One of the major reasons the Pats/Brady absolutely handle the Steelers is coaching, and as you pointed out they are pretty inconsistent when they play bad teams which is a sign of poor coaching/preparation. The real question is who is out there that would be an upgrade over Tomlin?

squicken

I would say it's generally 70% coaching and 30% Ben from the outside looking in. One of the major reasons the Pats/Brady absolutely handle the Steelers is coaching, and as you pointed out they are pretty inconsistent when they play bad teams which is a sign of poor coaching/preparation. The real question is who is out there that would be an upgrade over Tomlin?

Yeah that's the thing. I view him and John Harbaugh as the same guy. Good not great coaches. Really really hard to go from good to great, and really really easy to go from good to bad

"Win every play and we'll win the game"

Russell Wilson outchea ghostwriting cat's pre-game interviews?

KingBroly said:
Today, CBS tried to tell people 300 miles is close.

What?

It's all like...relative man. Like Pittsburgh is a lot closer to Cincinnati than it is to Mars right? Like totally

Top Bottom