• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

aU7ij9l.png

Draxal

So we fire the man who lit the match but not the man who pours out the gasoline in the house. Both needed to go.

Presser will be interesting tomorrow.

I bet you Mara/Tisch will be forced to leak that Coughlin had a much bigger say in personnel that was previously thought of.

Gigglepoo

Hopefully the first half of the movie is just Rey and Kylo just doing pointless exercises to 80s music in a 90 minute montage that sets up the final battle between students and masters. Basically Rocky with lightsabers!

I would actually see this! Too bad it won't happen. TFA was just too shallow for me. For instance, Finn's character didn't make one lick of sense. They brushed over his history even though his life before Poe would have seriously scarred him.

I won't badmouth the movie, though. I'm glad so many people like it. I just want more out of my characters than Star Wars provides.

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur said following Sunday's win over the Giants in the season finale that he would interview for the team's head coaching vacancy in the near future. The near future, apparently, arrived Monday.
Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer was first to report that Shurmur is interviewing for the Eagles head coaching job Monday, the same day that players are cleaning out their lockers for the offseason.

It is worth noting that Shurmur is represented by agent Bob Lamonte, who also represents Eagles executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman.
Lamonte also represents former Eagles head coach and current Chiefs coach Andy Reid. Carolina Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott and Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson have both been linked to the Eagles' job in various reports and both also are represented by Lamonte.

The Eagles beat the Giants 35-30 Sunday afternoon at MetLife Stadium. Afterwards, several offensive players praised Shurmur's ability to not only call a game, but keep the team together after an unorthodox week during which Kelly was fired on December 29.
"I think Pat called a heck of a game," Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson said Monday. "He just tried to maintain professionalism and make sure that we went out the right way. I think Shurmur's a great coach."
Shurmur has spent a total of 13 seasons in the Eagles organization, including the last three as Chip Kelly's offensive coordinator. Previously, Shurmur was a member of the staff from 1999-2008.
http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/01/pat_shurmur_interviewing_for_eagles_head_coaching.html

Basically Lurie only knows the name of one agent, so he is going to interview all of his clients.

Godslay

Banned
If I was a Broncos fan i'd prefer to lose with Peyton. Yeah he's a choker, but maybe the last rodeo will give him the spark he needs. Worked For Bettis and Lewis!

To be honest, I don't really care who it is as long as they win.

The only questions I have is will we get the Peyton of old, or will we get the guy who threw 17 picks through 9 games? I'm not buying into anything until I see it with my own eyes. The bad part is, we'll have to test it in a divisional playoff game.

On the plus side, Peyton is used to losing in the post season so this will be just another year for him. No reason to break Osweilers spirit quite yet.

I've prepared myself for this scenario. So I'm not going in blind this year, like I did last year.

Revolver

Listening to the Titan's presser with president Steve Underwood. He says 14 finalists on the list for GM and 155 names for HC. Geez.

slabrock

Banned
Stated they were already over the projected new cap of 153+ million with current contracts. It is a seriously fucked up situation.

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-orleans-saints

They have to tear it down and start over with all the holes they have IMO

Saw that the dolphins are in worse shape than the Saints surprisingly. 2.5 mil over the cap with only 41 players signed while the saints are 1.8 mil over with 44 signed. Gonna be rough on them

Tennessee TitansVerified account
‏@Titans
Underwood: Currently, we have 14 finalists for the GM position. We will continue to narrow and refine that list.

Gigglepoo

Saw that the dolphins are in worse shape than the Saints surprisingly. 2.5 mil over the cap with only 41 players signed while the saints are 1.8 mil over with 44 signed. Gonna be rough on them

All that money spent on Suh and he couldn't even injure Tom Brady.

Top Bottom