• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

I can form my own opinions thank you. While sitting watching the movie the entire time all i could think of was how this was a new hope remake.
Sounds like confirmation bias.

Who was the stormtrooper that went rogue and became a main character in ANH? Who was Yoda in TFA? Where was Vader's character development that was analogous to Kylo's?

The movies have some similar plot points but unless you are incapable of seeing past a story at its most basic level it's clear to see that they were also very different movies. And both are fantastic.

rando14

BG getting roasted all over the place

This feels... right

Glmsc66.png

:)

OMG :lol

MRSA

Banned
Menudo, Tamales and Posole is good stuff. Your missing out!!

Pho > menudo for curing hangovers.

Never cared for tamales of any variety and when I eat posole, I tend to turn it into lime soup.

Edit: why is BG being so hostile towards me?

Tamales are good during Christmas time but I get my fill of them and am good for the rest of the year. Menudo is god tier (like Pho) but i'll pass on pozole.

KingBroly

Banned

Crazy what a little raw emotion and confidence can do for ya.

Wild Card Team Quick Thoughts:
Kansas City - Very hot team right now, but it's Playoff Time and Andy Reid. Wouldn't be shocked to see them beaten.

Houston - Strike me as a classic one-and-done, because they're not getting past New England. Might pull an upset in Denver.

Pittsburgh - Still not sold on their defense. If Deangelo Williams is out, Cincy can double cover Brown, making it harder for the the Steelers to win

Cincinnati - I like Marvin Lewis, but the dude just can't break through. Maybe McCarron will change his luck.

Seattle - Wussle's on a hot streak against very bad defenses and had a game against Minnesota when they didn't realize what a good team looked like. Might've overblown themselves against the Cards.

Minnesota - Bridgewater will have the game on his shoulders again. He's just not very good. If Peterson can break an early 20-yarder, they'll have a better shot.

Green Bay - Rodgers looked depressed on that last drive. Taking 3 minutes to go 20 yards is a big problem that hasn't been fixed all year.

Washington - More a question of when they'll bubble bursts than how it'll burst.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Sounds like confirmation bias.

Who was the stormtrooper that went rogue and became a main character in ANH? Who was Yoda in TFA? Where was Vader's character development that was analogous to Kylo's?

The movies have some similar plot points but unless you are incapable of seeing past a story at its most basic level it's clear to see that they were also very different movies. And both are fantastic.

Confirmation bias? I read nothing about the new movie before going and seeing it.
I said this in one of the now 3 Star Wars threads, I said Finn is Han, and I said there is no analogous character to Kylo in ANH.
Luke is Yoda in TFA, Rey is Luke.

It was good, i never said it wasn't, but its not the best thing since sliced bread like most people are claiming it is. But there's so much about it that doesnt make any sense, why is the Resistance the resistance? All i could think about was how there needs to be prequels to TFA cause it doesnt even make sense, in Return of the Jedi they killed everyone that mattered in the empire and then just 30 years later the bad guys are already more powerful than the rebels that reformed the government? Come on.

Spinluck

Meet the newest Cleveland Brown...

joshmcdaniels4.jpg

It's like real life troll face.

After reading that long ass MMQB piece about how they preped for the SB last year, I'm convinced that he could be a good coach in the league someday. He's still pretty young, and I don't think it's coincidence that Pats still took him back after his stint in DEN.

rando14

Pho > menudo for curing hangovers.

Never cared for tamales of any variety and when I eat posole, I tend to turn it into lime soup.

Edit: why is BG being so hostile towards me?

BG has been very moody lately, he even launched into a tirade against me when I expressed disappointment when he admitted he made up Bamen Noodle!!

I hope Future destroys you and your boy, then I hope drake hops in and makes you both look like Meek Mill.

......then I hope a priest steps on your shoes

See BG is a whirling force of anger now, I am afraid for our friendship....

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I like how Jimmy Haslem thinks he's smarter than the entire league. The Clowns are going to go through the same thing in 2 years time.

Eli and Chip would be the worst fit possible.

Why? Butt fumble, Foles, and Bradford have had the best seassons of their careers in Chips offense. He is a master of scheming WR's open, and giving QBs quick easy reads to make. Eli has some mobility, definitely more then Bradford, and he can get the ball out quick. I think he would do great things in that offense.

MechDX

I never saw Draft Day.

Did that movie have a happy ending for the Browns?

It ended with hope and optimism on opening day just like real life.

Draft Day 2: The Repeatening will have HC Dennis Leary getting fired while blaming Costner for his shitty roster while new Seahawks QB Bo Callahan leads them to the playoffs and Vontae Mack gets busted for selling smack in the mean streets of the Cleve

I like how Jimmy Haslem thinks he's smarter than the entire league.

I mean, so far he's the only current owner in the league to commit actual fraud, be investigated by the FBI for it, and get away with it

Jed York certainly wouldn't be that smart, he'd do life, and he wouldn't last in jail because he's a manchild babyback bitch

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Why? Butt fumble, Foles, and Bradford have had the best seassons of their careers in Chips offense. He is a master of scheming WR's open, and giving QBs quick easy reads to make. Eli has some mobility, definitely more then Bradford, and he can get the ball out quick. I think he would do great things in that offense.

Eli is rather uncoordinated when moving. Hasn't he fumbled twice while trying to go down head first?

Spinluck

Colts players really rallying behind Pagano, Frank Gore talked about knowing him since HS.

Like Chuck as a guy, but I just can't back the team here, they didn't play like they wanted him to stay all season (they showed some signs of will throughout the season). Or maybe they were trying to fuck Grigson but didn't know Chuck would be taking the fall.

He's not the worst coach we've ever had, but it's plain to see he can't stick with big dogs of the NFL. Really sucks that Luck just happened to suck a lot of the year, and that he got absolutely destroyed by this O-line. But they should've known that was going to catch up to them eventually.

Line_HTX

Colts players really rallying behind Pagano, Frank Gore talked about knowing him since HS.

Like Chuck as a guy, but I just can't back the team here, they didn't play like they wanted him to stay all season (they showed some signs of will throughout the season). Or maybe they were trying to fuck Grigson but didn't know Chuck would be taking the fall.

He's not the worst coach we've ever had, but it's plain to see he can't stick with big dogs of the NFL. Really sucks that Luck just happened to suck a lot of the year, and that he got absolutely destroyed by this O-line. But they should've known that was going to catch up to them eventually.

This sounds just like the OC who was fired earlier in the season despite coaching Luck at Stanford.

Top Bottom