• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Hunter S.

By not splitting the threads and granting half the league freedom, BroncosGAF PatsGAF and HawksGAF are agreeing to leave us be and not incessantly talk about their team for the 8 months of offseason.

You guys get till the second the Owl ends if you're still in contention, and then that's it. If we have to suffer until then without a safe space, you have to shush after then

No, I keep forgetting what team you support though.

mistletoeinkpaint.gif

Not a Stafford fan but he has been impressive in the second half (against trash teams, and Green Bay). Despite the o-line struggling; granted the o-line improved after Lombardi was fired but Stafford still took too much pressure. We have to find a RT in the draft or FA. Perhaps a center too.

I think the offense is largely set. We need to improve our #3 or #4 WRs and add a blocking TE who can catch, but outside of that there is no need for major "weapons;" we can find those guys in later rounds. Theo Riddick was amazing this year (as a pass catcher), and Abdullah will improve as the o-line improves. I really like our rookie FB, Burton. Ebron improved as I expected: nothing major, but his production thus far is mirroring that of Vernon Davis and other TEs who started slow as rookies, got 500 yards in their second year, and took off after that.

Defense wise DT has to be the major priority. Ziggh Ansah was amazing this year, but imagine how insane he'd be with better interior pressure from our DTs. Not sure there are many great DTs in this draft, at least where we're drafting, but we'll see. And we have cap space for a good FA.

Definitely need another LB to replace Tulluch, and we need to get younger at safety. Outside of that I like our defense. Secondary looks good, DEs look really good (Ansah 14.5 sacks, Devin Taylor 7 sacks). This defense could be really good next year with Levy coming back, plus if we get a solid DT.

jakncoke

Banned
kas is just throwing logs into the fire to get it smoking to become insufferable again this offseason and next preseason with his next restore the roar campaign

I agree. Nobody really gives a shit about the wars anymore. Only made 88m!

Never finished watching the first one as it was so boring but I think I will go back finish it because the sequel is undoubtedly going to be movie of the year.

My first day at work is over.

bailey-computer1.png

I'm applying for random job placements atm, no idea what some of the jobs even entail but fuck it. How complicated can it possibly be? Applied for a role at Jaguar with no thought given to it beyond "I hope this leads to a discount on an F-Type."

I realized something.. Mike Vrabel went to the Texans..

Quit stealing our good coaches you shitbirds. They are ours. First Mike, then Tom.. Go get your own Texas coaches.

I know Tom is from Texas. You all know what I mean. He better be in the mail by the deadline or the hostage will suffer

There is more hope for the gators than the Browns.

That's the equivalent of being the world's tallest midget.

My decision is final Floyd

DM, make the check out to President Grover Cleveland, please

And back to supporting RBH.. I really did flip to you Grova when RBH was disrespectful

My first day at work is over.

bailey-computer1.png

You'll figure it out.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I didn't realize Mercilus was 6th in sacks this year. Really impressive. Who needs Clooney?

because like over half his sacks came against the jaguars? IIRC. Also because options are nice, having watt, clowney and mercilus on the field at the same time creates problems for any offense. Curiously though, mercilus plays better when clowney is out, but again that could be just the jags effect.

Edit just checked, he got 5.5 sacks against the jags this year. So almost half.

jmdajr

Johnson told the Houston Chronicle on Monday that coach Bill O'Brien sat him down last week to say that he shouldn't expect to catch more than about 40 passes in 2015.

Indeed.

41!

Line_HTX

I realized something.. Mike Vrabel went to the Texans..

Quit stealing our good coaches you shitbirds. They are ours. First Mike, then Tom.. Go get your own Texas coaches.

I know Tom is from Texas. You all know what I mean. He better be in the mail by the deadline or the hostage will suffer

Tom who?

You've never supported me Floyd. And that's OK.

I admire that you are as committed to BlackGhost and RBH as the Browns are to losing.

Not true.. I said I was switching to you when RBH slighted me yesterday.. It took one day for you to lose my good will.

One day

The coach of your local university football team

I'm never disrespectful!

The results are in and confirms that you are indeed a..

youlyingfuck.gif

This may not be terribly popular amongst Giants fans but I also like Hue Jackson quite a bit for the Giants job. Not just as a Rooney Rule interview either.

effzee

Zach Berman ‏@ZBerm 11m11 minutes ago
Connor Barwin: "I feel bad for Billy [Davis] because our numbers are so skewed. We played three more games than Seattle."

How players really feel about the Chipster coming out

Not really. Barwin bought in completely and liked Chip. Just standing up for his d coordinator when it's obvious he won't be retained.

effzee

Giants looking at Chip Kelly? fuck no, Beckham would be gone next year, and Eli..

I could live with this....

I'd hate for Chip to remain in the divison. Unlike most people I think he will succeed big at a 2nd job and especially one where a top QB is already in place.

BTW Reese and Howie spoke at length before the last game. Sam with the Maras and Lurie. Maybe exchanging notes/thoughts on Chip?

Top Bottom