• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Drakeon

You can't do worse than Lewis... 7 straight one-and-done with Super Bowl-capable rosters in most years (especially this year as the AFC was wide open).

And you retain Hue Jackson within the organisation (otherwise he leaves Cincy for a HC job).

I'm crossing my fingers because I am a 49ers fan who wants Hue Jackson to be the HC for SF.

ramuh

Wait... Someone was actually trying to defend Pacman? Dude is garbage and shouldn't even be in the league.

Didn't Pacman get into a fight/scuffle with a normal guy that was on that show to see if regular guys could play in the NFL. Pacman was out of the NFL at the time.

Corsick

Burfict said that Porter was cussing them out.

To be completely honest, in a fair world, there should have been offsetting flags. Obviously that didn't happen, but it was an obvious flub on the ref's part because they were too concerned about targeting someone with a history of bad behavior (Pacman). They were half right with what they did on that play.

To be completely honest, in a fair world, there should have been offsetting flags. Obviously that didn't happen, but it was an obvious flub on the ref's part because they were too concerned about targeting someone with a history of bad behavior (Pacman). They were half right with what they did on that play.

It's not like Porter (was) a saint... he was a bum just like Pacman is (was).

Narag

@Eric_Edholm
Just talked to former #Steelers LB James Farrior. He thinks they're still in #Bengals' heads. "And if not, Joey Porter will remind them."
4:36pm · 6 Jan 2016

Godslay

Banned
Well, it is all about how you phrase it. Mild to feeling good, or great.. Metal is below a mild feeling.

It's easy to forget the massive holes he dug for us earlier this year. Will we get an efficient game managing PM or the TO machine?

Tough questions to be asking heading into a divisional playoff game.

Hoping for the best is great, but I'm not going to lie and say I'm not worried about PM throwing the ball away.

LycanXIII

zjWAarg.png

Have they said anything about Gio?

LeonSPBR

I need to see that full speed then. I can see that clearly in slo-mo but like I said on the field its just different.
Not trying to defend him or anything, just throwing it out there.

Watch it then. Guy went in that just to hurt. The play was dead already, and he went cleary for the Steelers reciever.

MG310

Yep, there has got to be some sort of satisfaction there.

Before I start making accusations, was Ryan Shazier making fun of that injured Bengal player early in the game? It seemed like it, but you never know.

He was celebrating the confirmed fumble recovery but still shouldn't have been celebrating.

The helmet to helmet thing has been going on for almost a decade. What are you holding onto?

Decade? hahaha
Helmet-to-helmet hits are banned in the NFL, with a penalty of 15 yards for violations. In 2010

Any hit to the head penalty got added in years later, as i stated few years ago that would be a glorified hit, because it was shoulder not helmet to helmet..

harSon

Banned

Afrikan

imagine if Brown caught it.... Burfict was there to dislodge the ball.

chances are Brown's head might have not been at the same spot it was when it was hit..especially if it was a better throw.

edit- I'm just saying that late in the game... in the playoffs... that's a tough way to lose a game.

Top Bottom