• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

That bungles meltdown was epic. Tomlin and co. were practically handing the game over and the bungles were too stupid to take it. God I love the bungles. Too bad the Steelers now go to Denver with no offense.

MechDX

today is the day, friends

today is the day the Packers start their Super Bowl WORLD CHAMPION run

olivia-munn-gif-2.gif

linkboy

Damn..
I don't think Marvin is getting fired. But Mike and the family is going to have a talk to him I bet.

Yeah, here's how it will go.

Marvin, I want to thank you for all of the money I made this past season. Congrats on the 12-4 record and winning the North. It really gets fans into the seats at Paul Brown, which only lines my pocket book more.

Oh, we need to start looking towards the draft. Are there any players who have issues off the field, that's who we need to look at.

Thanks again for the great season,

Mike

harSon

Banned
Dalton going down with an injury probably prevents him from getting fired. Next year is probably it if he doesn't make it to an AFC Championship or Super Bowl.

Diablos

Boomer said:
“I’m a former Bengal. I’m embarrassed by the way this game ended and by the way these guys acted on the field today. I feel bad for Marvin Lewis and if he can’t control his players, maybe he shouldn’t be standing on the sidelines coaching that dreck.”
Yep.

Like I said before, Burfict should have been thrown off the field a long time ago. Most of the blame really falls on the coaches, specifically Marvin Lewis, for not standing up to their own players if need be. By basically doing nothing they enabled Burfict to act like a bully. He was out of control and being forcibly removed from the game should have been the response. He was a danger to players, coaches, refs, and himself.

Yeah, here's how it will go.

Marvin, I want to thank you for all of the money I made this past season. Congrats on the 12-4 record and winning the North. It really gets fans into the seats at Paul Brown, which only lines my pocket book more.

Oh, we need to start looking towards the draft. Are there any players who have issues off the field, that's who we need to look at.

Thanks again for the great season,

Mike

That sounds how it's going to go. Lol

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Sundays Houston Chronicle cover:
CYVxQg1UEAAwJ6t.jpg:large

Hey look the boat show is in town!
This can't be real.
Nooooooooooooo.
Oh god. Oh no. I'm realizing, just at this moment. That the season is over. Not only that, but now the months of bullshit begins. Fucking hell.

KingBroly

Banned
I can't see Pittsburgh or Kansas City moving on after today's games.

KC looked bad, but Houston looked absolutely putrid. They looked like a high school team with Hoyer out there. KC looked better by comparison, but man, Houston is not a good barometer for how good your team is. I don't know what New England will look like next week, but it'll be a lot better than Houston did.

Pittsburgh now has an injured Williams, Big Ben and concussed Brown who's probably done for the year going to Denver. I know Peyton has a noodle arm and the mental fortitude of a sheep in the Playoffs, but even he should be able to beat the Steelers in their weakened state.

harSon

Banned
I can't see Pittsburgh or Kansas City moving on after today's games.

KC looked bad, but Houston looked absolutely putrid. They looked like a high school team with Hoyer out there. KC looked better by comparison, but man, Houston is not a good barometer for how good your team is. I don't know what New England will look like next week, but it'll be a lot better than Houston did.

Pittsburgh now has an injured Williams, Big Ben and concussed Brown who's probably done for the year going to Denver. I know Peyton has a noodle arm and the mental fortitude of a sheep in the Playoffs, but even he should be able to beat the Steelers in their weakened state.

Why is Brown likely done for the season?

nfl-playoffs-2016-antonio-brown-concussion-bengals-steelers-vontaze-burfict.jpg

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I don't know why anyone is surprised by the last 2 minutes of the Steelers game. If you've ever followed football, you know the Bungles are the Bungles. Only they could lose this way.

Chiclets

Banned
I'm still furious about this game i'm sick of the Pit favoritism:

1- Eifert was drilled in the middle of the air NFL rules he was defenseless = no call
2- Before the ''TD"' catch Burfect was thrown into a heavy fight with one of the pit players he was thrown on the floor and manhandled= no call
3- Next play a TD where he had NO control of the ball he was moving it to the back of his legs the whole freking time if you watch the vid = Wrong call
4- The Pit Defense were Holding Maualuga 90 percent of the time (Playoff football Ok i get it) = No call.
5- Ber speared by a player dead on = no call
6- That thug coach that came on and was instigating our players would have canceled out Burfects call = would have probably won the game.
7- The calls on Burfect were correct but it always seems that Pit get all the calls.

My point is 0 consistency from the reff crew not just our game but most of the games this season. And lol at people making fun of us giving shit to the ''alleged'' Rapist if that was Dalton it would have been the same thing.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm still furious about this game i'm sick of the Pit favoritism:

1- Eifert was drilled in the middle of the air NFL rules he was defenseless = no call
2- Before the ''TD"' catch Burfect was thrown into a heavy fight with one of the pit players he was thrown on the floor and manhandled= no call
3- Next play a TD where he had NO control of the ball he was moving it to the back of his legs the whole freking time if you watch the vid = Wrong call
4- The Pit Defense were Holding Maualuga 90 percent of the time (Playoff football Ok i get it) = No call.
5- Ber speared by a player dead on = no call
6- That thug coach that came on and was instigating our players would have canceled out Burfects call = would have probably won the game.
7- The calls on Burfect were correct but it always seems that Pit get all the calls.

My point is 0 consistency from the reff crew not just our game but most of the games this season. And lol at people making fun of us giving shit to the ''alleged'' Rapist if that was Dalton it would have been the same thing.

Refs didn't cause Hill to fumble. Refs didn't cause Burfict to knock Brown out for no reason.

Chiclets

Banned
Refs didn't cause Hill to fumble. Refs didn't cause Burfict to knock Brown out for no reason.

If reffs gave a personal to that thug that fought burfect = field goal = won the game = no hill fumble. What about that thug on the pit side that head hunted our player?? or is this only 1 way traffic ?

Chiclets

Banned
I love how the media is trying to cover up the massive mess up by the officials they gave us penalties from shit they have also committed. Why is no 1 talking about that TD it was NOT A TD

Chiclets

Banned
It was a TD

porter.0.gif

No it wasent, saying something is a TD does not make it a TD THE BALL WAS MOVING THE WHOLE TIME. He caught the ball with his right then the whole motion was moving it from outstretch to behind the leg while the ball was moving. so sorry try again

Chiclets

Banned
I said I think. I don't follow that kind of stuff. Jeez dude.

Brown's hit looked really bad. That's probably not the kind of thing you come back from in a week.

Dont worry the Steelers and Pats are known for making quick comebacks when regulations say otherwise

Top Bottom