• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Nah, there's no precipitation in the forecast.

Even if there was, at that cold, it would almost undoubtedly be ice and not snow.

And that's WAY less fun for everyone involved

7eGFo3I.gif

But we haven't had a single snow game

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How has Bill O'Brien not been fired yet? Guy has no eye for talent or the ability to develop players on the offensive side of the ball. Imagine if that defense had Kalil Mack instead of Clowney. Biggest mistake of their lives.

I can't imagine poor Erin out in that cold today...

jakncoke

Banned
Possibly. Aren't they the current favorites to win next year?

When they make it to play the Browns.

Take a deep breath Rando.

only in chicagocubsfan head who also said they'd win this year. cubs will cub and they running out of time on people that were alive the last time they won it!

kas: i'll fuck kate upton in the ass before the lions win a OWL

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It was a TD

porter.0.gif

I love how people say the second flag shouldn't have been thrown when pacman comes out of fucking nowhere to shove the guy- especially when the Steelers player is clearly coming to collect the coach. That's just stupid no matter how you look at it.

How has Bill O'Brien not been fired yet? Guy has no eye for talent or the ability to develop players on the offensive side of the ball. Imagine if that defense had Kalil Mack instead of Clowney. Biggest mistake of their lives.

I can't imagine poor Erin out in that cold today...

She's in Washington with FOX

NBC is in Minny. #PrayForMichelle

I'm good actually, enjoying my weekend.

You?

I just got out of bed. Nothing constructive going on here. Came downstairs and my mother and sister are watching Lifetime Movie Network.

Time to hide back upstairs.

only in chicagocubsfan head who also said they'd win this year. cubs will cub and they running out of time on people that were alive the last time they won it!

kas: i'll fuck kate upton in the ass before the lions win a OWL

I'm just going on what I've seen in passing on ESPN since I know nothing about it.

jakncoke

Banned
I just got out of bed. Nothing constructive going on here. Came downstairs and my mother and sister are watching Lifetime Movie Network.

Time to hide back upstairs.

I'm just going on what I've seen in passing on ESPN since I know nothing about it.

They arent turrible and they are youngry but like the Browns they can fuck up a wet dream in a instant

Slo

I love how people say the second flag shouldn't have been thrown when pacman comes out of fucking nowhere to shove the guy- especially when the Steelers player is clearly coming to collect the coach. That's just stupid no matter how you look at it.

Agree 100%.

Slo

I might not be able to post in the thread today but Slo I wanna wish you and rest of Vikings gaf a good game in advance, hopefully it's fun and there aren't too many injuries!!

Thanks man, you too.

Hopefully tomorrow I'm not posting gifs of Doug Baldwin flopping or Adrian Pederson taking a switch to officials.

Top Bottom