• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Afrikan

Can't watch. Cox and nbc fucking me over

meaning?

my situation might be unrelated... but my local NBC channel doesn't come clearly over the Antenna. (might have to do with Comcast owning the channel :/ )

but for some WEIRD reason.. when I turn on my PS4, it fixes the reception... I don't know the fuck why... but it does... so I have to leave my PS4 on when I want to watch NBC over the air.

I don't know what it looks like to me is that he is pumping his legs much the same way a RB would in an attempt to get back up. He's an idiot. I'm not at all trying to defend him, but I just don't see anything on that play. Like, did his knee hit Ben's shoulder? Maybe. Does that mean he did it on purpose or that it was dirty? If he really wanted to be dirty on that play, he could have just driven Ben into the ground or lifted him. Again, not that I wouldn't put it past him, but I'm just not seeing it, and that clip certainly doesn't look like indisputable evidence to me of anything.

He was driving the knee into the shoulder. Looked pretty clear.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
jon.0.gif

Clockwork5

Who is talking about the flip he catches the ball THE BALL MOVES THE WHOLE TIME how does it go from the hand to the leg magic ? and no that was head hunting

Watch it again. That ball is pinned to his right leg after he gets both feet down. It stays pinned to his leg as his momentum carried him out of bounds. That is a tough call that could go either way.

Also, helmet to helmet contact is allowed in the NFL.

eznark

Banned
Watch it again. That ball is pinned to his right leg after he gets both feet down. It stays pinned to his leg as his momentum carried him out of bounds. That is a tough call that could go either way.

Also, helmet to helmet contact is allowed in the NFL.

Leading with the crown is a spear no matter where you hit them.

Top Bottom