• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Maybe him thrusting a knee to a player's shoulder on the ground

or maybe thrusting his knees to try and jump back up like a dumbass and run into the endzone? Not saying Vontaze isn't an idiot, and I'd be the first to call him on it, but that little clip isn't evidence of much of anything. People are reaching. And I don't know why. Vontaze is a dumbass. It is known. We don't need any more visual evidence to prove it.

Fantomex

I can't believe some "football fans" here think that was the play cal instead of a muffed punt. My goodness. Every team has a designed play for busted punts.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CYYPRN1UkAA_nsc.jpg

That hit is a football move. That flip is fine. I have no dog in this race but those plays are not too bad.

The Shazier hit is as illegal as it gets. The rule:

ARTICLE 8. INITIATING CONTACT WITH THE CROWN OF THE HELMET. It is a foul if a runner or tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both players are clearly outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle to tackle and from three yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team’s end line). Incidental contact by the helmet of a runner or tackler against an opponent shall not be a foul.

harSon

Banned
or maybe thrusting his knees to try and jump back up like a dumbass and run into the endzone? Not saying Vontaze isn't an idiot, and I'd be the first to call him on it, but that little clip isn't evidence of much of anything. People are reaching. And I don't know why. Vontaze is a dumbass. It is known. We don't need any more visual evidence to prove it.

I think we're operating under some otherwordly physics here, where thrusting your knee with your leg completely in the air helps you jump back up?

jakncoke

Banned

And you're a idiot if you think the knee was trying to get up but then again you just blindly hit keys scoots to make posts and argued against the feet down in sb vs cards

Chiclets

Banned
The Shazier hit is as illegal as it gets. The rule:

thank you man. but lets sweep this under the rug like when brown skips the protocol and plays the next game and big ben makes a comeback from being injured for the 100 time.

ARTICLE 8. INITIATING CONTACT WITH THE CROWN OF THE HELMET. It is a foul if a runner or tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both players are clearly outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle to tackle and from three yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team’s end line). Incidental contact by the helmet of a runner or tackler against an opponent shall not be a foul.

I think we're operating under some otherwordly physics here, where thrusting your knee with your leg completely in the air helps you jump back up?

I don't know what it looks like to me is that he is pumping his legs much the same way a RB would in an attempt to get back up. He's an idiot. I'm not at all trying to defend him, but I just don't see anything on that play. Like, did his knee hit Ben's shoulder? Maybe. Does that mean he did it on purpose or that it was dirty? If he really wanted to be dirty on that play, he could have just driven Ben into the ground or lifted him. Again, not that I wouldn't put it past him, but I'm just not seeing it, and that clip certainly doesn't look like indisputable evidence to me of anything.

eznark

Banned
Pederson interview already over in Philly.

Speaking of, did that Philly reporter who said the Eagles had no interest in Pederson ever apologize?

Top Bottom